+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Rangers (match thread)

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I’ve not yet seen that we can creatively break down a team this season, so think the counter attack tactic will create more space for us to exploit.
    I’d expect a similar tactic today.
    That will be Dodgy Del’s tactics...it generally always is in bigger matches. Surely though considering they finished below us in the league again last season Dodgy would have grown a set of balls and shaped his squad to try and dominate nearly all the matches we play in instead of being set up like a load of wimpy f@ckers that hope that a bit fortune takes up the other end of the pitch!

That’s a brilliant tactic.

Cosgrove has the deft of control and skills to be the Fox in the box and twinkle toe dance past Goldson and the other CH.
    Ferguson / Forrester have the experience and guile to thread a needle through a packed defence.
    McGinn and GMS will be able to exploit the acres of space it creates.
    Shinnie can loiter at the edge of the box and unleash his pile driver goals.
    Meanwhile we have no risk of our defence being caught upfield to their counter attack.
    Great tactics, come on DM, don’t be ***** and show us these league winning tactics

Cosgrove, McGinn and Hoban all having late fitness tests this morning.

Funnily enough, that GIF is exactly how I picture you Gallus, as Judge Judy, with the same dress on....

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Funnily enough, that GIF is exactly how I picture you Gallus, as Judge Judy, with the same dress on....
    Oh for the like button. Cosgrove didn't want to come off Thursday. Nowt wrong with him. Mcginn will be leggy, he's fine.

I can't see a positive result. Limited goal threat and will we keep a clean sheet? First round of matches will be enlightening.

Quote Originally Posted by torry_battery_ram View Post
    Cosgrove, McGinn and Hoban all having late fitness tests this morning.
    Jesus imagine all 3 don't make it!! Sorry but the Recruitment has been a joke

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Hmmmmm, only Mason tries to imply I am this Gallus person.
    Someone whom I don’t know and never seen posted.
    Very strange........

What’s wrong, do you not have a counter argument to my sarcasm.
    Where will the goals come from in your tactics?

You believe it's a good tactic to sit back and invite the opposition on hoping to hit on the counter attack. Fair enough, we'll see AFC.
    I would be the other way and on the front foot. It won't happen as we'll start with 7 defensive players. Just compete and win the individual battles over the pitch. It's really pretty simple. Shackles on or off DM?

What are we trying to contain here? A team of nomarks & domestic abusers who haven’t played many games together & looked average in them all.

Heed first AFC

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Hmmmmm, only Mason tries to imply I am this Gallus person.
    Someone whom I don’t know and never seen posted.
    Very strange........

What’s wrong, do you not have a counter argument to my sarcasm.
    Where will the goals come from in your tactics?
    That is my point about the tactics. We haven’t recruited properly and unfortunately can’t play any other way but to the sit in tactic that Dodgy Del is afraid to evolve. We have a wimp as a manager, make no bones about it.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast