+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Rangers (match thread)

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    The tipping point was a few years ago with the old rangers and incorrectly registered players.
    Previously and since, any club that made a mistake with player registration, whether accidental or not, has been hit hard. Almost always forfeiting the game.
    Rangers were guilty of deliberate deception with player registration for almost a decade, and only got a fine, which they didn't even pay.
    The clubs and fans did nothing. So since then, the authorities have had no qualms about rigging the game in favour of sevco.
    If you continue to pay money into Scottish football then you're condoning this
    That's why im out for now! Last game was burnley and it might be my last for a while!

The tipping point was a few years ago with the old rangers and incorrectly registered players.
    Previously and since, any club that made a mistake with player registration, whether accidental or not, has been hit hard. Almost always forfeiting the game.
    Rangers were guilty of deliberate deception with player registration for almost a decade, and only got a fine, which they didn't even pay.
    The clubs and fans did nothing. So since then, the authorities have had no qualms about rigging the game in favour of sevco.
    Going to the football is one of the few pleasures i have in life. What exactly do you hope to achieve King Canute ?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The Craig Brown and Duncan Skinner
    Despicable c@nts

Same with me. Also have a beef with the fact that we did not try to change the set up of the game and the voting structure when ran*ers died. We done nothin

Club don't even contact me now after my feedback of why i was not renewing my season ticket (the year new rangers made it to the big league)... Im fine with that.

In all honesty, i don't even miss it that much and save a good bit of money

I will not fund a rigged game and still can't get my head round why others are happy to do that... But each to their own I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Despicable c@nts
    Wee Craig and daft Duncan enjoyed every minute of it. I hope you all remember that the next time you come across the pair of Hun loving cup ceremony ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Same with me. Also have a beef with the fact that we did not try to change the set up of the game and the voting structure when ran*ers died. We done nothin

Club don't even contact me now after my feedback of why i was not renewing my season ticket (the year new rangers made it to the big league)... Im fine with that.

In all honesty, i don't even miss it that much and save a good bit of money

I will not fund a rigged game and still can't get my head round why others are happy to do that... But each to their own I guess
    Mate good for you but this is a football forum. Not a forum for folk that don't go to the football anymore because it Just isn't fair.Grow up Che Guevara

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Wee Craig and daft Duncan enjoyed every minute of it. I hope you all remember that the next time you come across the pair of Hun loving cup ceremony ****s.
    I hear a song comin on ... with a repeated chorus of "Fill your mouth son, we're the Hun Lovin' Criminals" ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Mate good for you but this is a football forum. Not a forum for folk that don't go to the football anymore because it Just isn't fair.Grow up Che Guevara
    Oh are you the boss about here?

I will be on here as much as I please and my comments wether I feed a rigged competition or not are as valid as anyone else's. If you don't like that, its very possible the forum is not a place for you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Oh are you the boss about here?

I will be on here as much as I please and my comments wether I feed a rigged competition or not are as valid as anyone else's. If you don't like that, its very possible the forum is not a place for you.
    That's fine. Just suggesting that your personal sacrifice for the good of the game is just a little bit daft and coming on line posting about it is a wee bit attention seeking and might just invite people to think that you are either a bit of a loon of being slightly economical with the truth

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    I hear a song comin on ... with a repeated chorus of "Fill your mouth son, we're the Hun Lovin' Criminals" ..

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast