+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Rangers (match thread)

Quote Originally Posted by 81,82,83,84 View Post
    don't like to see anyone getting injured except that judas, rat, weasel b@5tard but the theatre was good.
    ftfy

Gleeson sh@t out a tackle with Jack during the match and that summed up his performance today. Certainly shouldn’t be signing this type of defensive midfielder if he sh!ts out of tackles. He was good at passing the ball backwards and sideways under no pressure, so I will give him that positive remark for his performance.
    Forrester on the other hand was diabolical. Looked out his depth and the football up here will be no good for him. A waste of cash unfortunately if he cannot produce anything of note at all in these type of games. Maybe back to the drawing board for midfield options.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Exactly. Not in a different class at all. The scouse git is just trying to appease the *** hordes after he fails to get 3 points.
    He also used the word "provoction".

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    He also used the word "provoction".
    So Morelos was provocted? In that case so was May.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Gleeson sh@t out a tackle with Jack during the match and that summed up his performance today. Certainly shouldn’t be signing this type of defensive midfielder if he sh!ts out of tackles. He was good at passing the ball backwards and sideways under no pressure, so I will give him that positive remark for his performance.
    Forrester on the other hand was diabolical. Looked out his depth and the football up here will be no good for him. A waste of cash unfortunately if he cannot produce anything of note at all in these type of games. Maybe back to the drawing board for midfield options.
    To be fair Ryan Jack used to do the same thing for us,pass the ball sideways or backwards and never tackled anyone.

Maybe McInnes told him not to tackle anyone because he seems to be shortening his career every time he tackles some one at the filth.

Perfectly summed up RJ mate, its looking like being a long LONG!!! season, that coupled together with a blatant requirement for a goal scorer, I shaks ma heid.
    20grand we payed for Cosgrove, fk me you get a decent striker and goal scorer out of the highland fkn league for that, having said that Cosgrove would struggle to keep a first team place in any of the top 6 or 7 sides in the highland league FFS
    Aberdeen should e signing better quality players than the utter pesh we have signed recently, perhaps with exception of Dominic Ball (oh hud on thats right he's a loan signing ffs)

pissedoffdotcom
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 05-08-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Too early to write them off min.

Gleeson looked neat and tidy mostly. Agree he generally kept it very simple but wasn’t as bad as some make out. Won’t create much though but that’s not his role I guess.

Forrester looks the type that needs games to get going. He’s got a bit of vision - he played one lovely disguised pass up to Mackay Steven. It was that well disguised GMS wasn’t expecting it and made an arse of his first touch - GMS fault nae Forresters.

Neither were outstanding by any stretch but nobody in red was today. I’ll give them a few more games before deciding if they will do a job or not.

ftfy
    Haha, OK. I was in diplomatic mode. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    So Morelos was provocted? In that case so was May.
    I think that's what he was trying to say.

I think that's what he was trying to say.
    Moreorless took the bait, simple as that.

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast