+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Rangers (match thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    That's fine. Just suggesting that your personal sacrifice for the good of the game is just a little bit daft and coming on line posting about it is a wee bit attention seeking and might just invite people to think that you are either a bit of a loon of being slightly economical with the truth
    So posting an opinion (on an open forum) is attention seeking?? Your a idiot and clearly don't know how a forum works.

I don't feel i have made a "sacrifice for the good of the game" and is not daft. However I will tell you what I think is daft and that is folk continually going on about rigged competitions etc and still going and funding the rigged competition. That i don't get, but each to their own I guess.

"You're an ..."

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    "You're an ..."

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    So posting an opinion (on an open forum) is attention seeking?? Your a idiot and clearly don't know how a forum works.

I don't feel i have made a "sacrifice for the good of the game" and is not daft. However I will tell you what I think is daft and that is folk continually going on about rigged competitions etc and still going and funding the rigged competition. That i don't get, but each to their own I guess.

I think i do. It appears that you are taking offence at me disagreeing with your opinion. Which I do. On that basis i would suggest that it is you who have a fundamental misunderstanding of how a forum works. Your statement was quite frankly f ucking ridiculous. You are of course entitled to your opinion. I am equally entitled to disagree with you.

"who has"

"fυcking"

"who has"
    “you who” or UHU, my money is on this KT thing being on the latter.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    "fυcking"
    How do you beat the censors with that?

Nah

How do you beat the censors with that?
    Mathematical characters

http://math.typeit.org/

... or ye can copy the following tae a handy text document, and cut an' paste at leasure ...

fυck shiτe ωanker cυnt basτards ρish bøllocks ρenis .....

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast