+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Aberdeen v Rangers (match thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I think i do. It appears that you are taking offence at me disagreeing with your opinion. Which I do. On that basis i would suggest that it is you who have a fundamental misunderstanding of how a forum works. Your statement was quite frankly f ucking ridiculous. You are of course entitled to your opinion. I am equally entitled to disagree with you.
    I take no offence at all and I am not fussed in the slightest.

However, like it or not you did try to tell me its not a forum for people who do not go to the football anymore. I simply say to you that it is a forum for all, should you attend games or not...

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    I take no offence at all and I am not fussed in the slightest.

However, like it or not you did try to tell me its not a forum for people who do not go to the football anymore. I simply say to you that it is a forum for all, should you attend games or not...
    Fair enough. I was trying to be funny and just came over as an arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Fair enough. I was trying to be funny and just came over as an arse.
    It wouldn’t be like you.

Daphne Broom's pish flaps, that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It wouldn’t be like you.
    Touche ! It takes one to know one ☺

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Daphne Broon's pish flaps, that's good.
    I wish I'd patented that and "Proper Mannies'.....".

You'd all be owe me a Spotify artist's fortune in publishing rights by now.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I wish I'd patented that and "Proper Mannies'.....".

You'd all be owe me a Spotify artist's fortune in publishing rights by now.
    I usually name check when I give it a birl but neglected so to do this time in my sweary excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I usually name check when I give it a birl but neglected so to do this time in my sweary excitement.
    Proper Mannies' swearing?

Yas.

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    The tipping point was a few years ago with the old rangers and incorrectly registered players.
    Previously and since, any club that made a mistake with player registration, whether accidental or not, has been hit hard. Almost always forfeiting the game.
    Rangers were guilty of deliberate deception with player registration for almost a decade, and only got a fine, which they didn't even pay.
    The clubs and fans did nothing. So since then, the authorities have had no qualms about rigging the game in favour of sevco.
    If you continue to pay money into Scottish football then you're condoning this
    I maybe could have worded this better, but I've now highlighted my main point I was trying to make above.

Basically, the authorities will rig the game whatever way they can to help sevco, as they think it's good for business. And good for business means good for their bonuses.
    They know we as fans won't do anything. It's a sh!te state of affairs, but I don't know what can be done about it?

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    I maybe could have worded this better, but I've now highlighted my main point I was trying to make above.

Basically, the authorities will rig the game whatever way they can to help sevco, as they think it's good for business. And good for business means good for their bonuses.
    They know we as fans won't do anything. It's a sh!te state of affairs, but I don't know what can be done about it?
    Nothing can be done.... Fans are clearly happy with the set up and how the game is run.

I don't get it, but its not all about me

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243