+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brighton Pride

Brighton Pride

Don't get me wrong - live and let live! Brighton Pride all over the news and "Rainbow Laces". Is the world not going a bit mad!

If a guy wants to swing from the lampshade with his boyfriend behind closed doors then - that's up to them!

All these people though dressing up and going public - what does it teach our younger generation?

Soon football will be played with a pink ball and little skirts could be the norm.......... Then again, some of our players play like pansies anyway so what's new............

It’s not cool to be “straight” anymore.

Until recently I thought that “LBGT” was a type of sandwich .......it might be but not the sort of sandwich I was thinking of!

If you’re gay you’re gay,I haven’t a problem with that but we apparently have an epidemic of under 12’s who don’t know if they are “Arthur” or “Martha” due to the fact kids are expected to explore their ***uality at too young an age in my opinion.

I think we need a National day for us straight people and an “awareness” day as well as equal rights!

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Imagine the uproar if someone organised a National Straight Day Mick. Go on mate, go for it. Malvern would be a good venue.

LGBT is so last century guys. It's now LGBTQ (Q doesn't stand for what you think it might it's Questioning.) How do I know this?

Last year I happened to be in a Brighton school and read the most prominent notice on the board entitled 'Are You LGBTQ' encouraging pupils who may have concerns with their ***uality to speak to one of the teachers listed below.

FFS some of these kids are 11.

I was very questioning of my ***uality at school until I found the delights of standing under the open stairs in E Block waiting for Miss Greenhill in order to catch a glimpse of thigh under her short skirts.

Like most others I have no problem with gays but do they have to shove it down my throat!

This reminds me of the husband who came home from work to find his wife in a very agitated state.

"What's wrong" he asked.

"Johnny came in from school and says he has *** with the teacher" she wailed.

"Don't worry. It's just silly playground talk. Just act as if it's nothing?"

Next morning dad casually asks Johnny "You going to have *** with the teacher again today?"

"No I'm not" says Johnny "My ar se is still sore from yesterday"

I certainly do not think that Homo***uals and Lesbians should be looked on as evil disgusting humans as of years gone by. They should be able to live a happy productive life without abuse and ridicule. But I do object to being forced to accept that it is perfectly natural and normal. No it is not. They are born with something that is slightly out of kilter and so they are as they are. In the same way as someone is born with something not quite right. No decent right thinking person would persecute someone born with a disability, for goodness sake this country and others fought the Nazis to eradicate that sort of thinking. But please do not force this attitude on ordinary folk that it is normal behaviour. It is not, it is an acceptable behaviour. You do not have to parade down the streets announcing to the world you are not ''straight'' just get on with your lives in a ''Normal'' way.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    I certainly do not think that Homo***uals and Lesbians should be looked on as evil disgusting humans as of years gone by. They should be able to live a happy productive life without abuse and ridicule. But I do object to being forced to accept that it is perfectly natural and normal. No it is not. They are born with something that is slightly out of kilter and so they are as they are. In the same way as someone is born with something not quite right. No decent right thinking person would persecute someone born with a disability, for goodness sake this country and others fought the Nazis to eradicate that sort of thinking. But please do not force this attitude on ordinary folk that it is normal behaviour. It is not, it is an acceptable behaviour. You do not have to parade down the streets announcing to the world you are not ''straight'' just get on with your lives in a ''Normal'' way.
    Totally agree!

"Like most others I have no problem with gays but do they have to shove it down my throat!"

That is probably the only way they can stop you telling the same story of how in the 90's you decided to invest in property.

If the gay community want to celebrate their their orientation, why would anybody object, unless they are unsure of their own ***uality.

You live your life and stick it in where you want and let them live theirs and let them stick it in where they want.

Simple!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    "Like most others I have no problem with gays but do they have to shove it down my throat!"

That is probably the only way they can stop you telling the same story of how in the 90's you decided to invest in property.

If the gay community want to celebrate their their orientation, why would anybody object, unless they are unsure of their own ***uality.

You live your life and stick it in where you want and let them live theirs and let them stick it in where they want.

Simple!
    As a young gun around town in the very early 70s I decked two gay men for approaching me with offers and would still if I had my youth today,what they do under their own roofs should stay there as old fashioned as I am

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

Simple!
    Got a bit of a problem with anything bb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)