+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brighton Pride

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    As a young gun around town in the very early 70s I decked two gay men for approaching me with offers and would still if I had my youth today,what they do under their own roofs should stay there as old fashioned as I am
    They were offering you tickets to the Albion wor they?

Look at all the sh1te left behind by the gay paraders, hope the Green Party are happy with the left overs

https://tinyurl.com/y7dmfgmc

Gay pride! What a load of cobblers. A minority group trying to impose their views on the majority. Is it a crime these days to call a ‘gay’ man a pervert? Just a basic knowledge of anatomy would suggest that term is accurate. I would not condone discrimination or any form of persecution towards’gays’ but surely the term ‘perversion’ is accurate?

Definitely see the reasons why they feel the need to be accepted and not thought of as a minority group, but the whole gender thing is another level altogether & I can't help wondering where tomorrow's soldiers will come from with all the liberalisation of schools. Don't get me wrong here by the way, nothing wrong with teaching respect and accepting people for who they are but has to work both ways - the pendulum has swung too far?

I refuse to employ the term "gay". The word has been hijacked by the homo***ual community and it can't now be used in it's original context. Homo***uals should be referred to as such. What they choose to do is their business but I shouldn't be obliged to embrace it as
    "normal" because it isn't. Hetero***uals can produce offspring in the time honoured way, homo***uals can't. End of.

I’m amazed that Carolgees isn’t all over this one.

No sign of him for a couple of weeks......have Des or Chris slipped him a crippler by imposing a sneaky red card I wonder!?

Quote Originally Posted by Albionmad View Post
    I refuse to employ the term "gay". The word has been hijacked by the homo***ual community and it can't now be used in it's original context. Homo***uals should be referred to as such. What they choose to do is their business but I shouldn't be obliged to embrace it as
    "normal" because it isn't. Hetero***uals can produce offspring in the time honoured way, homo***uals can't. End of.
    I think the word gay should be G.A.Y. Meaning good as you.no I’m not in the word of Harold steptoe I’m a crumpit man.

Lots of old school statements and a fair bit of whinging - but I don't expect anything less on here.

I don't appreciate people who protest and try to force their opinions on others. But I can only speak from experience and I've never found that to be the case with the gay community.

Has anyone commenting on here actually been to a pride event? Its more a celebration than a protest. Its a good laugh too - and oddly enough its not just for homo***uals. Maybe some of you should step out of the parapet and stop pointing fingers about how others live their life. Some of you lot just come across as bitter and miserable on here...

I'll get that tin hat ready..

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I'll get that tin hat ready..
    Given the topic at hand are you going to sit on it or put it on your head ?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’m amazed that Carolgees isn’t all over this one.

No sign of him for a couple of weeks......have Des or Chris slipped him a crippler by imposing a sneaky red card I wonder!?
    Probably back in the psychiatric unit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)