+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Glad We Binned Haber....

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    No dislike of Moussa here but Haber was always a better option than Moussa.

It’s the managers ego that he preferred Moussa over Haber regardless.

Please tell me you get it now?
    Never said I didn't get it... Haber in your opinion was a better option...I think they're both sh@te...but I never realised it was only your opinion that counts ... so I apologise for not agreeing with you

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Neither brings / brought / will bring anything to DFC. Both very average to poor forwards and neither even close to the standard required.
    What's the standard?

Is the fans standard higher or lower than what the club can afford?

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Never said I didn't get it... Haber in your opinion was a better option...I think they're both sh@te...but I never realised it was only your opinion that counts ... so I apologise for not agreeing with you
    Apology accepted.

Glad you realise now.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    What's the standard?

We need to know the religious persuasion of any employee before we can make a judgement.

What's the standard?

The standard is good enough to score goals regularly for Dundee FC.

Can the club afford to have that standard? Question should be can they afford not to?

Apology accepted.

Glad you realise now.
    😄

We need to know the religious persuasion of any employee before we can make a judgement.
    It's maybe high on your list of requirements....not mine....i will even tolerate slavering orange orcs if they get results.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The standard is good enough to score goals regularly for Dundee FC.

Can the club afford to have that standard? Question should be can they afford not to?
    How many goals? How regularly?

There's a lot of greeting and gnashing of teeth but cud we afford 4k a week Salford style for example.

If we pay 250k for shankland I would assume he'd want the wages to match the fee...I wud.

Nothing is given time....Mendy is also ****e apparently but a few are saying they can see what he cud bring.

I just wish we had a bit more patience and a bit of perspective.

It's maybe high on your list of requirements....not mine....i will even tolerate slavering orange orcs if they get results.
    If anyone works or gets the sack from us I’m certain it isn’t because of religious persuasion....unlike you.

How many goals? How regularly?

There's a lot of greeting and gnashing of teeth but cud we afford 4k a week Salford style for example.

If we pay 250k for shankland I would assume he'd want the wages to match the fee...I wud.

Nothing is given time....Mendy is also ****e apparently but a few are saying they can see what he cud bring.

I just wish we had a bit more patience and a bit of perspective.
    The potential to hit 15 each season would be a good starting point.

Doubt we could afford £4K per week but as per my original question (modified slightly) can we afford not to break the wages policy and bring in a decent forward?

If our board sanctions £250K for Shankland we'll know they're panicking already. Unless DSA has squirreled some funds away that they can call on of course.

I've never said Mendy is ****e but get where you're coming from - McCann needs time to bed in his new signings. He got that time last season and one of them looks decent but might be away before the end of the window. He deserves more time but if things haven't improved by October / November surely we're entitled to ask questions (again)?

Dundee fans will never be patient. However can you imagine how much worse it would generally be if the flingers of keech were above us in the league?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)