+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Come on Tony,Warney needs your help.NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Kerr I think your misunderstanding something my post wasn’t asking tony to put his own money in it was me simply asking what a lot of fans want to know and that’s where are the clubs funds going?
    I’d expect it’s going to the club and repaying loans, it’s not all about players
    Have some forgot tha TS puts his own money in aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    why all the talk from the chairman about million pound bids

been in the premiership.

people who take over a football club kinda know and expect they will have to stump up money..

they are a rich mans toy
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’d expect it’s going to the club and repaying loans, it’s not all about players
    Have some forgot tha TS puts his own money in aswell?
    rotherham will never be self sufficient.
    any chairman will have to put there own money in

It's no good throwing money at buying players when you lack the capacity to train, develop and organising them.

It's been mentioned by quite a few posters on this site that we need to improve coaching staff with somebody that knows how to improve our defence.

I suspect Paul Warne's ego is getting in the way with a refusal to admit that a defensive coach is needed.

Yes it's a tough league but letting in 5 goals should be avoidable if you're organised well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    It's no good throwing money at buying players when you lack the capacity to train, develop and organising them.

It's been mentioned by quite a few posters on this site that we need to improve coaching staff with somebody that knows how to improve our defence.

I suspect Paul Warne's ego is getting in the way with a refusal to admit that a defensive coach is needed.

Yes it's a tough league but letting in 5 goals should be avoidable if you're organised well enough.
    A job for Richard Wood maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    A job for Richard Wood maybe?
    What I’ve been saying all along even when Warney kept saying we don’t need one.

I actually thought when we extended his contract that he would be helping with coaching and covering for players if needed, might still happen though

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    What I’ve been saying all along even when Warney kept saying we don’t need one.

I actually thought when we extended his contract that he would be helping with coaching and covering for players if needed, might still happen though

God no! This is just an extension of the old pals club. We need an experienced coach with a bit of know-how. Remember what Blackwell managed to do with the team when he came in. That’s what’s required

Quote Originally Posted by Donald_Valley View Post
    God no! This is just an extension of the old pals club. We need an experienced coach with a bit of know-how. Remember what Blackwell managed to do with the team when he came in. That’s what’s required

What is Blackwell doing these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    What is Blackwell doing these days?
    be at cardiff surely

Ye at Cardiff with his old pals.

If we do have a wage cap then all we will buy/loan are players of the same ability.. if you want better player it's simple. You have to pay them more..

And regards woody being the defencive coach. Biggest joke I've seen on here.
    He's one of the defenders letting in the 4 or five goals..
    Why would anyone want a league one STD player to coach a championship defence? (Shake my head)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast