+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: BarnsleyFC Stats

A rememba Barnsley Boys beertin Keighley Boys 16 nil in English schools Trophy , big crowd that night, James Greenhoff was part of that brilliant team,
    back to Acido ( if we must ) a thort onnim this morning Tony Christie ont wireless singin Avenues n Alleyways !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A rememba Barnsley Boys beertin Keighley Boys 16 nil in English schools Trophy , big crowd that night, James Greenhoff was part of that brilliant team,
    back to Acido ( if we must ) a thort onnim this morning Tony Christie ont wireless singin Avenues n Alleyways !!!

WOW !!! Keighley boys. Every dog has its day. Who was «* part of that brilliant team*» ?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Southend's not on the south coast Acido
    Understandable mistake though for those who never venture out of Normanton
    Well it does 'almost' exactly what it says on the tin Exile. If its got the word South in its title then thats good/close enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well it does 'almost' exactly what it says on the tin Exile. If its got the word South in its title then thats good/close enough for me.
    Where do you reckon Northampton is then?

Where do you reckon Northampton is then?
    Just off the M62, right next to Amsterdam and just before Cairo.
    Seriously I know exactly where it is kid and where you get off the M1 to get to it etc. And yes they even do a South Shields up there in the North East, so its only a joke about Southend being on the south coast because it has the word 'south' in the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    WOW !!! Keighley boys. Every dog has its day. Who was «* part of that brilliant team*» ?
    Hmm Jimmy Greenhoff thicko , he's just told thi .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Just off the M62, right next to Amsterdam and just before Cairo.
    Seriously I know exactly where it is kid and where you get off the M1 to get to it etc. And yes they even do a South Shields up there in the North East, so its only a joke about Southend being on the south coast because it has the word 'south' in the title.
    What an ellaborate yarn just to cover up that you'd no idea where Southend is

What an ellaborate yarn just to cover up that you'd no idea where Southend is
    And thats just me and my silly sense of humour, little man!.
    Look, if I think or know Ive made a mistake on here, then I might/will try to cover it up with simply mucking about again eh. And if thats elaborate to you or not, well I honestly couldn't care less about you or what you think.

If you don't like it or agree with it Exile kid (whatever I keep posting on here), then don't read it anymore eh, and don't keep replying eh, like you obviously keep on doing for whatever reason. Simples!!.
    Last edited by Acido; 02-11-2018 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Hmm Jimmy Greenhoff thicko , he's just told thi .

Jimmy Clithero ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Jimmy Clithero ?
    Alan Woodward was part of that team as well remember him thicko

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast