+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Six of the best

Great start to the season, can't remember when we last scored 6 goals, we scored 5 against Chesterfield last season, just before the wheels fell off, but 6 goals is almost unheard of. We do need a bit of a reality check, we just beat a poor team, Newport away will be much more difficult, I think we are a better team than Newport but its always a difficult place to go, it will give us more of a clue exactly where this team is at, but we beat them last season so why not next week.

Crowds in August are always poor as many people are on holiday come September everyone will be back and the crowds should go up especially if we can build on Saturdays result.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    I'm sure free tickets (those used this week) will be counted, because of bar codes on new ticketing system. Quite a few season ticket holders round me on holiday, friends of theirs said.

If you buy tickets online they are coded on to season ticket, now they're issued, or Members' cards if your friends have them - I have paper ticket for Tuesday, because earlier purchases (before STs went out) they didn't want us to have to wait. While I'm sure they would give you a paper ticket for yourself if you don't take ST, I would, to save paper - indeed I always used to take my ST to buy Cup tickets anyway. If you're just buying for the friends shouldn't need ST with you, as they'll need individual paper tickets anyway.
    Thanks for that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12