+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh dear, how embarrasing, never mind eh!

Oh dear, how embarrasing, never mind eh!

I think it is going to be a long hard season for the Baggies.

tinyurl.com/y98actzl

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I think it is going to be a long hard season for the Baggies.

tinyurl.com/y98actzl
    I am not going to get all steamed up over it or hot under the collar but unless someone stokes the fire under a few jackseys we are in trouble. The heat is on, I hope boiler mans thermostate don’t blow.

Who ever thought boiler man up needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    I am not going to get all steamed up over it or hot under the collar but unless someone stokes the fire under a few jackseys we are in trouble. The heat is on, I hope boiler mans thermostate don’t blow.

WTF

Well done for taking it on the chin... I can imagine a lot of your fans blowing a valve about it... I can see boiler man getting his flue kicked soon.

hey up guernsey baggie

championship is probably t'hardest league to win promotion from..
    i also think it is the best league in the world..
    when yous get yer first win the smiles and hopes will return..

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    hey up guernsey baggie

Nice one Greavseywolf. Shame they don't do 'likes' anymore!

I think it's more aimed at the kids, so i guess the likes of Palmeras will enjoy seeing him at home games.

There is more important thig than worrying about My flue. Mind you, having passed the 60 year mark
    , flu might be more of an issue than flue. Must get the jab.

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    hey up guernsey baggie

Nice one. Championship is ard, (As Tone would say) we will sink or swim. Enjoy the Prem, survival is key. You have a good chap at the helm so hopefully you will have at least the minimum success which is safety with as few missed heart beats as poss.

Enjoy your season. We got Boilerman, you got the Premiership. Boilerman FFS.

There is more important thig than worrying about My flue. Mind you, having passed the 60 year mark
    , flu might be more of an issue than flue. Must get the jab.
    I was referring to Boiler Man getting the kick in the flue not yourself, sorry if that wasn’t clear! Footballs all about money now not the club and it’s history, boiler mans a case in point. And Greavesy is spot on the Championship is the place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    I was referring to Boiler Man getting the kick in the flue not yourself, sorry if that wasn’t clear! Footballs all about money now not the club and it’s history, boiler mans a case in point. And Greavesy is spot on the Championship is the place to be.
    Iv'e followed this club home and away for an awful long time and as much as it is a fantastic and unforgiving league (The Championsip) I am happy we are in the league that really is the only place to be!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)