+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there anybody out there who still thinks he should be given more time?

its not that i want CL to be kept but i do think he will get next few games. i would suggest qots, partick then alloa games unless a heavy defeat in any.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Morning TTT,not sure if you have noticed yet but someone has removed a thread.
    That was me, thread was an absolute f ucking disgrace!

To be really honest i do not think it really matters for this season at least,when the monkey backed the donkey in April i decided to take a gap year because i knew in April the monkey had tossed away promotion for the following season,FACT.The bigger problem the club faces is how do you get rid of the whole BOD?,there are lunatics running the asylum in Thompson's absence and its death by a thousand cuts until every single one of them are removed,mark my words.

Someone who can make a footballing decision on the board wouldn’t go amiss

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    That was me, thread was an absolute f ucking disgrace!
    Agreed,but i only wish fans of DUFC would have vented their anger outside the main gates of Tannadice like we had to do in the aulden days before the internet was invented.

Quote Originally Posted by PartyFears2 View Post
    Someone who can make a footballing decision on the board wouldn’t go amiss
    This is a good point Party Fears. I hear rumours from football people inside club that csaba is clueless.

The players of last season obviously thought and knew csaba was clueless.

The BOD don’t seem to know or see it

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Agreed,but i only wish fans of DUFC would have vented their anger outside the main gates of Tannadice like we had to do in the aulden days before the internet was invented.
    Agreed, Gunboat.

I'm in FU, DUSF, ran a Fed Club for years and have been PATG since the relegation season.

Horrified at the response to the FU protest, which I thought came to early but I agreed with in principle, I threw my FU scarf away after walking out the Dumbarton game where we were 0-2 down at home after 70mins.

Our Club is a total horror show, from top to bottom.

The fans - in a completely uncoordinated fashion - made the loudest statement I've heard in all my years following United (ST continuously from 2002 until the season of selling the silver). The stadium emptied on the first day of the season, making it abundantly clear to players, manager, board and media that we have collectively had enough.

We have no power, beyond the power of patronage. Without us, the Club is nothing. Yesterday, without planning, we showed what that might mean. Just imagine what we could do if we coalesced around one message?

Be United?

Quote Originally Posted by Mecca_Sheikh View Post
    Agreed, Gunboat.

I'm in FU, DUSF, ran a Fed Club for years and have been PATG since the relegation season.

Horrified at the response to the FU protest, which I thought came to early but I agreed with in principle, I threw my FU scarf away after walking out the Dumbarton game where we were 0-2 down at home after 70mins.

Our Club is a total horror show, from top to bottom.

The fans - in a completely uncoordinated fashion - made the loudest statement I've heard in all my years following United (ST continuously from 2002 until the season of selling the silver). The stadium emptied on the first day of the season, making it abundantly clear to players, manager, board and media that we have collectively had enough.

We have no power, beyond the power of patronage. Without us, the Club is nothing. Yesterday, without planning, we showed what that might mean. Just imagine what we could do if we coalesced around one message?

Be United?
    Mecca would you be willing to post your honest opinion of AT's involvement at the club, good bad/indifferent?

Honestly?

I've never been a member of AT.

Their work on supporting youth development, good.

Their representation of fans on the board: atrocious, getting worse.

It begs beleif that he was kept on and allowed to pick his team on 2 year deals.

I'd things don't buck up sharpish he will have to be shown the door. Would seem crazy to sack him after first league game, however the craziest decision was to keep him at the end of this season.

As others have said, he was thrown a lifeline with Mohsni and Ralston last year and he still managed to f uck up playoffs with in game mismanagement.

Finally, treating the league cup like a preseason is a slap in the face to the paying fans who want to see a semblance of decent football. Stupid ****.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)