+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Manager Watch.

Manager Watch.

Got told Jim McItyre spotted in the stand,maybe him and Doddies on there way ? Anyone else see him ?

Not for me (although better than Csaba obviously)

Tommy Wright
    Robbie Neilson
    David Hopkin
    Stuart McCall
    Sir Peter Houston

Not a fan of McIntyre the manager. As a player he was top quality.

I don't usually go for former players but Neilson got Hearts promoted out of this league and I would say Hearts are a bigger club than ourselves. Hopkin got Livi up, however smaller club and what he did was not really expected. With the pressure of promotion a must could he deliver with the size of club that United are at the moment?..............

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Not for me (although better than Csaba obviously)

Tommy Wright
    Robbie Neilson
    David Hopkin
    Stuart McCall
    Sir Peter Houston
    I really dont think there is enough cash around to make the wholesale changes we need to make in the dugout! Shabbas removal is a must, but can we afford to get rid of Burger and Chips as well? Laurie is the only one i would keep but i am surprised he didnt jump to Ray when he got the Morton gig.

I would have McIntyre and Dodds as something clearly went wrong with the relationship up in Dingwall.

Dont like Tommy Wright.
    Dont think Robbie Neilson is capable enough.
    David Hopkin because of what he did at Livi.
    Stuart McCall is my pick of that bunch.
    Peter Houston if he has the hunger to finish what he wanted to do before he was handed the plan!

Of the others ive seen mention, no way do i want Yogi, the man who destroyed Raith!

And although i think he is happy where he is and have them playing quite well, Alan Johnston is a manager i have always liked. We however would not have the money to empty our dugout, then compo Dunfermline to get him here!

And the fitness coach as well chick. We're talking about a huge amount of money to pay off Csaba, Werner Burger and the fitness coach who came in on Csaba or Burgers recommendation.

Get rid of the arse hole now and his side kick Burger. Keep Ellis and stick luggy in the dugout with him, Ellis can take training as I don't think Luggy is fit enough for that now a days with his personal issues but he could help Ellis become the future Manager. Ellis seems to like working at the club don't know why but he does seem to enjoy it.

Had dozens of these threads, no one ever agrees and tbh I can't be arsed with this all over again until we actually have a vacancy which might well be May 2019

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    And the fitness coach as well chick. We're talking about a huge amount of money to pay off Csaba, Werner Burger and the fitness coach who came in on Csaba or Burgers recommendation.
    Chips is what i will use to refer to the fitness coach bod who i think came on Shabbas recommendation.

As an aside, does any other club in Scotland have a guy telling the subs how to warm up?

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffshed View Post
    Get rid of the arse hole now and his side kick Burger. Keep Ellis and stick luggy in the dugout with him, Ellis can take training as I don't think Luggy is fit enough for that now a days with his personal issues but he could help Ellis become the future Manager. Ellis seems to like working at the club don't know why but he does seem to enjoy it.
    I kinda agree with that and wonder if a director of football can come in to guide Laurie. Kinda what Hearts are doing with Levein and Daly, but not Luggy with his issues.

If money is a problem and we can't afford a new manager, fine. Punt him and let Ellis take charge for the season, nothing is worse than keeping this gibbering idiot in charge.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)