+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake Cooper

Jake Cooper

Daily Mail says we're after the Milwall defender as Brighton ramp up their interest in JOC

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/05...rs-out-of-the/

I have in the past few months mentioned his name.

He is a giant in the mould of Aiden Flint,and to be honest in my opinion he is better than owt we have currently in our back three,he is a proper defender and great in the air.

Would i miss JOC if the money was right and we could get JC as a quick replacement......no.

BTW he wont come cheap so the club had better have deep pockets for that one.

Didn't Brighton accept our invitation to pee off and die regarding JOC..?

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    I don't think Millwall would let him go but yes a player I've admired for a while and we could possibly play with a flat back four if he came. Not going to happen though is it.
    Nah i cant see it happening either.Millwall would want all of whatever we got for JOC,they are not that stupid this close to the window shutting.

We will probably get a Prem loan defender or simply chuck Bryan in.

Reporting Brighton back in with a bid of 8m which has already been rejected !

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    I have in the past few months mentioned his name.

He is a giant in the mould of Aiden Flint,and to be honest in my opinion he is better than owt we have currently in our back three,he is a proper defender and great in the air.

Would i miss JOC if the money was right and we could get JC as a quick replacement......no.

BTW he wont come cheap so the club had better have deep pockets for that one.
    How many times have ya seen Cooper play then Agnes? UTCB

Been told that JOC wants to leave but Wilder has blocked this unless £15 million is offered. I doubt Brighton will offer much more but you never know. I expect a few twists and turns this week with ins and outs.

Think we should send them a copy of yesterday's match when they see swanseas players run round the outside of him a couple of times they may just move on

If Wilder's blocked this despite him asking to leave then WHY THE F**CK didn't he do the same with Brooks?

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    If Wilder's blocked this despite him asking to leave then WHY THE F**CK didn't he do the same with Brooks?
    '£15m for a 46 games a season player vs. £15m for an impact sub' might answer the question Herbs.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast