+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Ohhhh yeahhh,top scorer and Barbles is running scared,watch out Howoldboy I'm on my way
    I'll be looking nervously over my shoulder from now on Coco.

In much the same way that Carlisle United are keeping a watchful eye on Notts County!

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Ah! That explains it. Barbles is locked in your cellar.
    He won't be happy now that Liverpool have been booted out of the FA Cup by Wolves

Liverpool didn’t looked bothered tbf.

Oh Piglet, now you’ve done it. My cat Bexley’s brother Max was really upset when he saw the coordinates for Bexley village and I’ve been instructed not to give you a point. They both prefer Catford anyway.

I let you know the average score so that you can check how you did against the others. This week it was 4.8 which is poor really. Well done Mullen who top-scored with 8; back to school for Gaz and Psaw who only managed 2. Biggest movers were Gaz, who is down 4 places to 10th, and Alf who is up 3 to 6th. AussieBranch and NZBlue are still in bed together; you can’t get a fag-paper between them and you really wouldn’t want to.

At the top, Piglet is still dropping back and Howoldboy does just enough week after week to stay on top. There’s still a scrum in the middle with only 6 points between 5th and 12th. At the bottom, Barbles didn’t turn up again and if he fails to show next week I’ll take him off the table. This puts the onus on Chalky, Psaw and Crusha not to be BOTTOM next week. The shame.

1 Howoldboy..........(6) 156
    2 Pete...................(5) 152
    3 Mullen................(8) 146
    4 Piglet.................(4) 140
    5 Altobelli..............(4) 134
    6 Alf.....................(7) 133
    7= AussieBranch....(4) 132
    7= NZBlue.............(4) 132
    9 Griff....................(5) 131
    10= Acido..............(6) 130
    10= Gaz................(2) 130
    12 Buc..................(3) 128
    13= Cayambe........(3) 124
    13= Southblue.......(7) 124
    15 Crusha..............(7) 120
    16 Psaw.................(2) 115
    17 Chalky...............(4) 114
    18 Barbles........(Dne2) 104
    EOB........................(2) 54

Now that Barbles as fallen my main objective is to finish above Psaw

Thank you Griff

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Now that Barbles as fallen my main objective is to finish above Psaw

Thank you Griff
    You've been supporting Notts County too long Chalky.

That kind of lack of ambition won't be enough to get you out of the relegation zone.

OK Piglet, I assume that the minus was deliberate, making east west, but I wasn’t after Mount Rushmore. The answer was the face of Christ on the Turin Shroud so no point. Incidentally, east was the Gobi Desert, which would have been the answer to next week’s question so well predicted but now I can’t use it. Shame.

Average this week was 5.6 thanks to seven aways which fooled some of us. Well done to Cayambe and Gaz who top-scored with nine. There are four of you in the corner having scored only three, and “must try harder” has gone on your reports. Biggest climber this week was Gaz who is up five places to 5th. Alf has gone the other way, down four to 10th. There are only seven points now between those in 5th and 14th places - that’s most of us.

I’ve taken Barbles off after several no-shows leaving Psaw on the bottom. At least he has the knowledge that he’s seen off a couple of folk who couldn’t stand the pace of hot competition. Might be some consolation. Or not.

I’m now in Bath and Devon for a week, but hopefully it will be business as usual. I’ll get next week’s selection up early in the week if I can sneak away from family dogs and kids.

1 Howoldboy............(5) 161
    2 Pete.....................(3) 155
    3 Mullen..................(4) 150
    4 Piglet...................(6) 146
    5= AussieBranch......(7) 139
    5= Gaz....................(9) 139
    7= Altobelli..............(3) 137
    7= Griff...................(6) 137
    7= NZBlue...............(5) 137
    10 Alf......................(3) 136
    11= Acido................(3) 133
    11= Buc..................(5) 133
    11= Cayambe..........(9) 133
    14 Southblue...........(8) 132
    15 Crusha...............(7) 127
    16 Chalky................(7) 121
    17 Psaw..................(5) 120
    EOB.........................(3) 57

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    OK Piglet, I assume that the minus was deliberate, making east west, but I wasn’t after Mount Rushmore. The answer was the face of Christ on the Turin Shroud so no point. Incidentally, east was the Gobi Desert, which would have been the answer to next week’s question so well predicted but now I can’t use it. Shame.

Average this week was 5.6 thanks to seven aways which fooled some of us. Well done to Cayambe and Gaz who top-scored with nine. There are four of you in the corner having scored only three, and “must try harder” has gone on your reports. Biggest climber this week was Gaz who is up five places to 5th. Alf has gone the other way, down four to 10th. There are only seven points now between those in 5th and 14th places - that’s most of us.

I’ve taken Barbles off after several no-shows leaving Psaw on the bottom. At least he has the knowledge that he’s seen off a couple of folk who couldn’t stand the pace of hot competition. Might be some consolation. Or not.

I’m now in Bath and Devon for a week, but hopefully it will be business as usual. I’ll get next week’s selection up early in the week if I can sneak away from family dogs and kids.

1 Howoldboy............(5) 161
    2 Pete.....................(3) 155
    3 Mullen..................(4) 150
    4 Piglet...................(6) 146
    5= AussieBranch......(7) 139
    5= Gaz....................(9) 139
    7= Altobelli..............(3) 137
    7= Griff...................(6) 137
    7= NZBlue...............(5) 137
    10 Alf......................(3) 136
    11= Acido................(3) 133
    11= Buc..................(5) 133
    11= Cayambe..........(9) 133
    14 Southblue...........(8) 132
    15 Crusha...............(7) 127
    16 Chalky................(7) 121
    17 Psaw..................(5) 120
    EOB.........................(3) 57
    Has to be the top 3 to win come end of season .
    You lads are doing very well.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    You've been supporting Notts County too long Chalky.

That kind of lack of ambition won't be enough to get you out of the relegation zone.
    Notts situation gets worst as the season goes on howoldboy

Thank you Griff

Cheers Buc.

Pete and Mullen just won't go away.

At least Piglet helps by missing the occasional week.

Like you, I take this competition seriously.... despite the lack of prize money.

The funny thing is the harder you try, the worse you get!

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)