+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Alf may well have tackled Bruno in a nightclub, but only if Bruno was bathed head to toe in Lidl yoghurt. Good luck getting that image out of your head in the next month.
    Hey Im coming round to your sense of humour here Mr Griffo, because its just as ludicrous as mine matey.

The correct answer was Spadeadam Piglet, not Cape Canaveral, so no point.

A reasonable scoring week with an average of 7.7 so what would have been reasonable scores in previous weeks are below average this time. Chalky's speculative punt on his return got him 10 while NZBlue, Gaz and our leader Howoldboy managed 11. Best scorer though was our decimal-coordinate lover Piglet who topped the pile with a splendid 12. NZBlue, Gaz and Howoldboy also managed to get 9 of the results correct. Piglet outscored them because two of his eight correct were also correct scores.

Gaz is up from 8th to 5th but it's only minor changes otherwise, though Mullen has now slipped to 3rd. Movements of position may well be glacial from here on as the gaps widen - unless of course someone has a spectacular week.

Could it be you?

1 Howoldboy............(11) 87
    2 Piglet...................(12) 80
    3 Mullen....................(6) 71
    4 Pete.......................(8) 69
    5 Gaz......................(11) 67
    6 Altobelli..................(9) 65
    7= AussieBranch........(5) 64
    7= Griff.....................(6) 64
    9 Acido.....................(6) 63
    10= Alf.....................(7) 62
    10= Crusha...............(6) 62
    10= Gards................(6) 62
    13 Southblue.............(9) 61
    14 NZBlue...............(11) 57
    15 Psaw....................(7) 54
    16 Buc......................(3) 53
    17= Cayambe............(7) 51
    17= Chalky..............(10) 51
    19 Barbles.................(7) 45
    EOB..........................(3) 29
    Last edited by griff; 14-10-2018 at 10:35 AM.

Thank you griff

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Goodness me Chalky lad, are you back AGAIN ?. You've made more comebacks on Footymad than Frank Bruno.
    I got called back to keep an eye on you Acido lad

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I got called back to keep an eye on you Acido lad
    Err yes you might be right there kid, and some people think I should be sanctioned on Footymad.
    But then again, Im NOT a Notts County fan am I.

Piglet - somewhere in the Gulf of Guinea?

Average score this week was 5.2 and most of us got within a couple of points of that, with a few notable exceptions. My poor form continued as I got the low score of 1 point. Maybe I should borrow Chalky's pin as he's stopped trying and gone for total guesswork, getting high scores as a result - 9 this week. Top-scorer though was Buc with 10 and a big well done to him. Must be something in the air in Aberdeen. Piglet went missing but manages to retain second place over Mullen, but it's allowed Howoldboy, whose scores are consistently high week after week, to open up a 13 point lead. Could it all be over by Christmas?

1 Howoldboy............(7) 94
    2 Piglet..............(Dne1) 81
    3 Mullen..................(7) 78
    4 Pete.....................(7) 76
    5 Gaz......................(6) 73
    6 Altobelli................(5) 70
    7 AussieBranch........(5) 69
    8 Acido...................(5) 68
    9 Alf.......................(5) 67
    10= Gards..............(3) 65
    10= Griff................(1) 65
    10= Southblue........(4) 65
    13 Crusha...............(2) 64
    14 Buc..................(10) 63
    15 NZBlue...............(4) 61
    16 Chalky................(9) 60
    17 Psaw..................(5) 59
    18 Cayambe............(4) 55
    19 Barbles...............(5) 50
    EOB........................(1) 30

Back above 1 point Griff again..

Aw well 10 points this week feeling good about that still got a fair bit of catching up to do .

Wish I didn't forget to miss one week .

This is a good event bringing fans together from different clubs I think that's good. Well don't Griff keep up the good work .

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Aw well 10 points this week feeling good about that still got a fair bit of catching up to do .
    Wish I didn't forget to miss one week . This is a good event bringing fans together from different clubs I think that's good. Well don't Griff keep up the good work .
    Thats why I like doing the rounds on various footymad boards Buc, the banter with 'away' fans is always good.
    (I got involved in the Aberdeen mad thread 'Most over rated actors' again recently, thats always a favourite subject of mine, films & Tv and actors)

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)