+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee fans

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I'll make an exception for Barry Smith.

Ph was always a good run away from leaving it was mostly about ph rather than the club.

The Bombers connections with another club (cant mind which one&#128521 was always gonna make him short term.

Gordon Chisholm and the ****ebag....enough said.

Jocky Scott was suspicious and a bit world weary by his 3rd stint.

Alex Rae shud have got a bit longer but knives were oot for him and never really won the body of the Kirk over and was more committed to being a summariser for rangers European games.

I think McCann is committed to the club in at least the medium term....gave up very good job, his attitude when he lost his dad, willingness to engage with supporters and not forgetting playing for us during defiant season.

I honestly think he craves a trophy as much as any fan and deserves much more leeway than he's getting.

Wolters was a howler of a signing, Moussa hasn't set the heather on fire but no way comes into the Wolters category, Hamilton was possibly uneccesary but plenty wanted parish bombed ( not me) and letting holt go was an error imho but most would disagree with that.

I think he's done ok, do I want him to do better yes, do I think Neil McCann wants to do better and push himself to do better yes.

Will he eventually get sacked or
    walk...quite possibly.

It just seems to me that to a lot of fans nobody's good enough.

Hamilton.....****e
    Parish....****e
    Holt.....****e
    McGowan....****e
    Kamara....dosenae score
    Kerr odea Spence deacon Meekings Waddell ksunga ****e ****ey and ****ier.

Cw33 gets a bit o leeway...no much mind you.
    Can’t speak for anyone else but of that lot about half are actually ****e!

I think Hartley was at least as committed to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    Can’t speak for anyone else but of that lot about half are actually ****e!

I think Hartley was at least as committed to be honest.
    Ph was all about ph after the mystery Cardiff approach.

All in my very humble opinion of course.

Wonder if the knives are out for him at falkirk. Have to have a look.

I'll make an exception for Barry Smith.

Ph was always a good run away from leaving it was mostly about ph rather than the club.

The Bombers connections with another club (cant mind which one&#128521 was always gonna make him short term.

Gordon Chisholm and the ****ebag....enough said.

Jocky Scott was suspicious and a bit world weary by his 3rd stint.

Alex Rae shud have got a bit longer but knives were oot for him and never really won the body of the Kirk over and was more committed to being a summariser for rangers European games.

I think McCann is committed to the club in at least the medium term....gave up very good job, his attitude when he lost his dad, willingness to engage with supporters and not forgetting playing for us during defiant season.

I honestly think he craves a trophy as much as any fan and deserves much more leeway than he's getting.

Wolters was a howler of a signing, Moussa hasn't set the heather on fire but no way comes into the Wolters category, Hamilton was possibly uneccesary but plenty wanted parish bombed ( not me) and letting holt go was an error imho but most would disagree with that.

I think he's done ok, do I want him to do better yes, do I think Neil McCann wants to do better and push himself to do better yes.

Will he eventually get sacked or
    walk...quite possibly.

It just seems to me that to a lot of fans nobody's good enough.

Hamilton.....****e
    Parish....****e
    Holt.....****e
    McGowan....****e
    Kamara....dosenae score
    Kerr odea Spence deacon Meekings Waddell ksunga ****e ****ey and ****ier.

Cw33 gets a bit o leeway...no much mind you.
    You keep peddling the myth about JB being disliked due to his Rangers connections which is plain nonsense.

He was disliked because he was a shyte appointment and turned into a shyte manager.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    You keep peddling the myth about JB being disliked due to his Rangers connections which is plain nonsense.

He was disliked because he was a shyte appointment and turned into a shyte manager.
    I must have imagined "the slavering orange orc" comment then.

Tap o the league resignation and best win percentage in a wee while.

And I'm peddling nothing...provie asked a question and I answered it.

Your normally in the calm down camp (except Bomber) so I'm surprised your hanging with the mob.

Miles away far burning torches and pitchforks but we as a support seem to be constantly looking for something that ain't gonna happen is all I'm saying.

I must have imagined "the slavering orange orc" comment then.

Tap o the league resignation and best win percentage in a wee while.

And I'm peddling nothing...provie asked a question and I answered it.

Your normally in the calm down camp (except Bomber) so I'm surprised your hanging with the mob.

Miles away far burning torches and pitchforks but we as a support seem to be constantly looking for something that ain't gonna happen is all I'm saying.
    I merely pointed out that you continually peddle the sectarian line as to why he was disliked and it has phuck all to do with it.

He was appointed by a ‘mate’ for no other reason than he was a ‘mate’.

He was shyte at Clyde, shyte with us and hadn’t got a managerial job since.

Must all be down to him playing with Rangers aye...

I merely pointed out that you continually peddle the sectarian line as to why he was disliked and it has phuck all to do with it.

He was appointed by a ‘mate’ for no other reason than he was a ‘mate’.

He was shyte at Clyde, shyte with us and hadn’t got a managerial job since.

Must all be down to him playing with Rangers aye...
    He wasn't shyte with us...you saying he was shyte isn't backed up by the stats....that's a myth....him being disliked because of his connections wasn't a myth that's the truth.

He turned out to be a decent results manager with us despite the deck being stacked.

Was I shocked when he was appointed....of course....did he make a decent fist of it giving the circumstances...yes.

He wasn't shyte with us...you saying he was shyte isn't backed up by the stats....that's a myth....him being disliked because of his connections wasn't a myth that's the truth.

He turned out to be a decent results manager with us despite the deck being stacked.

Was I shocked when he was appointed....of course....did he make a decent fist of it giving the circumstances...yes.
    He was shyte that’s why he walked....and he knew it.

He was shyte that’s why he walked....and he knew it.
    Backed by zero stats.

In your opinion he was shyte in reality he was ok.

Backed by zero stats.

In your opinion he was shyte in reality he was ok.
    Statistically he was reasonable - in reality he knew he couldn't take it home and jacked it for the good of the club. Noble gesture that left him with some credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Statistically he was reasonable - in reality he knew he couldn't take it home and jacked it for the good of the club. Noble gesture that left him with some credibility.
    Credibility is something he lacked.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)