+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dundee fans

I'm glad we arnae clouding the issue with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    He wasn't shyte with us...you saying he was shyte isn't backed up by the stats....that's a myth....him being disliked because of his connections wasn't a myth that's the truth.

He turned out to be a decent results manager with us despite the deck being stacked.

Was I shocked when he was appointed....of course....did he make a decent fist of it giving the circumstances...yes.
    I am sorry but I have to disagree with you.
    John Brown’s team was at the top of the Championship in spite of him when he eventually left.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    John Brown’s team was at the top of the Championship in spite of him when he eventually left.
    Don't apologise but kinda proves my point that the deck was stacked.

And by the way some on here won't even acknowledge that they were tap o the league.

Pesky facts.😉

Spot on.

Wud say jim duffy was more committed,only dee manager who helped out financially when club were struggling to my knowledge.

I don't like agreeing with you Islay but you're absolutely spot on with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Wud say jim duffy was more committed,only dee manager who helped out financially when club were struggling to my knowledge.
    Jim Duffy was on a McNamara type cut o transfer fees before McNamara was even born.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I don't like agreeing with you Islay but you're absolutely spot on with that one.
    Pathetic.😁

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    He was that committed he pissed off to Hibs, think the money thing is a bit off a myth, sure I read it was a very short term loan, a few days, think if your looking for commitment then Jocky Scott has to be in there, treated like shyte but kept coming back

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Spot on.
    Again it's opinion not fact, not spot on, not exactly....it's an opinion.....fact is The Bombers win record.

Anyways away to the golf.😎

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)