+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Purrington ..

Purrington ..

Gone to AFC Wimbledon on loan . Strange one that for em

Seems like a good deal for both parties to me. He isn't going to be a regular in the team here, and I wasn't overly impressed with what I saw of him in the Championship. I'm sure with more game time he'll improve and best of luck to him. Warne knows what he's doing and see's them in training every day, we see 90 mins of a football match, I trust what he thinks is best for our players

😶 what’s that about Warney?

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Gone to AFC Wimbledon on loan . Strange one that for em
    Unless we're getting somebody in exchange? (I've no idea if that is the case)

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    �� what’s that about Warney?
    Its about developing our squad and younger players. It would be a waste of a talent/player to have him sitting on a bench. Send him to a club where he will be guaranteed game time and develop him

This is about building for the future rather than letting players waste to nothing.

People moan when we do nothing and people moan when we start building for a future. Can't win miserable fekers

You can see why T/S is reluctant to spend money another one bites the dust.£300,000 was it.

😶 what’s that about Warney?
    When Purrington regained his full fitness,Mattock's game improved no end,at the moment there is no competition for Mattocks place,we will see if he reverts to his old habit of taking things for granted,and that he will be the automatic choice for the left back spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    Its about developing our squad and younger players. It would be a waste of a talent/player to have him sitting on a bench. Send him to a club where he will be guaranteed game time and develop him

This is about building for the future rather than letting players waste to nothing.

People moan when we do nothing and people moan when we start building for a future. Can't win miserable fekers
    What’s point in this board if we don’t have opinions then?
    Are there guaranties he’ll play at Dons?

I see your point but imo Purrington was doing a good job in place of Mattock and imo is the better defender as in defending, I like Mattock (obviously Warney does) but he gets caught out sometimes and that could cost us.

Hind should have been the one going on loan.

No idea where LOL is coming from with his comment
    Last edited by millertop; 01-08-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Are there guaranties he’ll play at Dons?

I see your point but imo Purrington was doing a good job in place of Mattock and imo is the better defender as in defending, I like Mattock (obviously Warney does) but he gets caught out sometimes and that could cost us.

Hind should have been the one going on loan.

No idea where LOL is coming from with his comment
    Yes you are right MT,Mattock needs to be kept on his toes,and competition for his place is the way of doing it.

I think Hinds is a better reserve with what I have seen of him. Think he is gonna be a good un. Also Jones can play left back if need be so good move i reckon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast