+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Should we be shocked

Pizzing myself laughing at the OP.

I guess that is our season over and done with then eh! May as well pack up and go home.

Shakes head.

UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Pizzing myself laughing at the OP.

I guess that is our season over and done with then eh! May as well pack up and go home.

Shakes head.

UTM!
    So there you are, on the plane, just took off and you see the plane is heading in the direction of a cliff face.

How long do you leave it until you tap the pilot on the shoulder and say “erm, sorry to interrupt but....” ?

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    So there you are, on the plane, just took off and you see the plane is heading in the direction of a cliff face.

How long do you leave it until you tap the pilot on the shoulder and say “erm, sorry to interrupt but....” ?
    Would have to be some poor planning to build an airport right next to a Clift face. 😂 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Would have to be some poor planning to build an airport right next to a Clift face. �� lol

Like Gibraltar you mean?

Like Gibraltar you mean?
    Never been to Gibraltar but if there’s one like it then they need to fire designer

Never been to Gibraltar but if there’s one like it then they need to fire designer
    To be fair to the designer the big rock wouldn't have left him much choice!

Are you for real?

As far as your analogy is concerned we are still on the runway warming up the engines.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Are you for real?

As far as your analogy is concerned we are still on the runway warming up the engines.
    Let’s hope Warne and Barker are the (get it) Wright brothers and we actually fly.

Looks like this thread is about to take off. Silly, I suggest your next holiday should be in St Maarten.

Looks like this

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gu...0twXVdRaBn1XM:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast