+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Angry.

Not Angry.

When the team was announced yesterday it was clear to me that the team out there was being rewarded for their acheivements last season.

I can't see passed the line up to think otherwise and I don't think that we'll see it again this season.

Let’s hope we don’t Froggy

Same here - it's not been good for our goal difference!

Reward?

Or Warne lacks the balls to tell the old hands that they aren't playing?

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    Reward?

Or Warne lacks the balls to tell the old hands that they aren't playing?
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06gkl57

This is the interview that WanChaiMiller posted. It does suggest that.

Difficult to assess individuals when we came up against a slick fast paced and well organised side who passed it around and we just couldn't cope.Barker did state that the team from Wembley would get their chance,well they had it and failed miserably.As stated that's it out of the way major changes and signings needed urgently,players have been brought in and time for rebuilding starting with Ipswich,it's going to be hard enough as it is so no time for loyalty to anyone playing or coaching staff alike.

Yep the season starts on Saturday. Fresh players, fresh tactics at least away from home. Starve and strangle the games.45 games for 50 points.

More fearful than angry at the time but now I feel angry having travelled all the way down there to totally get destroyed like that.

6 of the starting 11 was part of the championship team that were getting hammered every week so are we that naive to think that this season will be any different.

Need at least 2 more decent midfielders and a striker before window closes otherwise we're doomed.

Yep Warney needs the tools for the job. Like I said on another thread, before anymore money is spent (?) Warney needs to contact uncle colin for advice about the players he needs to stay up. He might even have somebody for us.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep Warney needs the tools for the job. Like I said on another thread, before anymore money is spent (?) Warney needs to contact uncle colin for advice about the players he needs to stay up. He might even have somebody for us.
    Worth a try, after all Mr Chiropodist says in his book that we were the best team that he played for

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast