+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mee signing up?

Mee signing up?

Relief all round. He has seen sense in staying - hopefully
    Burnley defender Ben Mee is set to end speculation over his future by signing a new deal at Turf Moor, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/05...sign-new-deal/

HITC OC?.....

Great news if it is true but I'd like to hear it from a more reliable source than that.

Odd timing too. If Mee decides that he wants to stay on the day that we sign Gibson, thus relegating him to the bench, then it looks like he has accepted that a lucrative move for himself is just not happening.

WHY didn't he sign earlier and save everyone a load of hassle?

I'll wait for the BBC to report it before I start celebrating.

No one else saying this yet - sources at it again

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

I'll wait for the BBC to report it before I start celebrating.
    I want to see it in the Guardian first 59/60, especially as he plays left side of defence. I wouldn't trust them at all on anyone playing right-wing though.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Lol
    Yes read this O/C on News now,...Hope it is true,.But HITC hardly reliable....But Positive.

Given the build ups and let downs so far, perhaps there was always intention to sign an additional defender plus a goalie so that we have depth in selection down back for our lengthy run in Europe as well as EPL. (What is the prize money at various stages of Europa league anyway?)
    Now if we can just get Jay on board and our midfield back from injury......

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I want to see it in the Guardian first 59/60, especially as he plays left side of defence. I wouldn't trust them at all on anyone playing right-wing though.
    Let's hope The Mail doesn't report it.

He will be playing so far to the right he will be interfering with the linesman. (ooh, err Missus)

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Yes read this O/C on News now,...Hope it is true,.But HITC hardly reliable....But Positive.
    Sources say he needed something to get him going
    I prescribed some senna - looks like it’s working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)