+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tom Bradshaw

Tom Bradshaw

Theres still allsorts of talk amongst our fans that your club are interested in signing Bradders, and have made an improved bid after the original offer of 850k.
    The summer window closes this week of course, so do you reckon the bid of over 1 mill will be officially put on the table ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Theres still allsorts of talk amongst our fans that your club are interested in signing Bradders, and have made an improved bid after the original offer of 850k.
    The summer window closes this week of course, so do you reckon the bid of over 1 mill will be officially put on the table ?.
    It is possible Acido, although nothing on our official site. We don't usually spend a great deal although we bought a Cech international winger for £850, 000 last week. I see you had an ace result on sat, I reckon you will be coming back up for next season.

Tahh Claw and yes it was a cracking result, better than most of us expected. Ohh and it was popular with Gaz and one or two other Swindon fans as well lol.
    We think Bradshaw wants out and that a deal will be worked out with some team, maybe for exactly £1 mill. We signed him for 850k and are always looking to sell for a profit.

Tahh Claw and yes it was a cracking result, better than most of us expected. Ohh and it was popular with Gaz and one or two other Swindon fans as well lol.
    We think Bradshaw wants out and that a deal will be worked out with some team, maybe for exactly £1 mill. We signed him for 850k and are always looking to sell for a profit.
    £1 mill seems reasonable, he is a good player, and you have just shelled out £500,000 for a midfielder from Bury. The improved offer is in the Sun.

Yes thats an odd one, we've really made the effort with this Styles kid on a 4 yr contract, I can't remember the last player we signed for that long. Whats worse though is hes staying with Bury on loan till January and maybe for the whole season, don't you always want to see new signings play as soon as possible, rather than getting immediately loaned out somewhere.
    We value Bradshaw at over £2 mill because of what he might be worth to us at this level this season, and hes got some of his contract left as well. But as usual we'll end up selling him on the cheap, and it will be 'undisclosed'!.

Remember signing this star striker from us in '82, we were all really disappointed to see him go at the time and it was a really low tribunal fixed fee as well. That accent is ghastly though isn't it.

Yes thats an odd one, we've really made the effort with this Styles kid on a 4 yr contract, I can't remember the last player we signed for that long. Whats worse though is hes staying with Bury on loan till January and maybe for the whole season, don't you always want to see new signings play as soon as possible, rather than getting immediately loaned out somewhere.
    We value Bradshaw at over £2 mill because of what he might be worth to us at this level this season, and hes got some of his contract left as well. But as usual we'll end up selling him on the cheap, and it will be 'undisclosed'!.

Remember signing this star striker from us in '82, we were all really disappointed to see him go at the time and it was a really low tribunal fixed fee as well. That accent is ghastly though isn't it.

I missed that period of footie Acido as I was working in the middle east on oil rigs, but sounded a good time. He has a good recollection of Barnsley and your fans though, as for the accent, was his or the interviewer's the worse, no they are both good.

Its just a shame he doesn't go onto mention his move to Millwall so Ive no idea of whether he settled there, but I think he ended up at C.Palace a few years later, and Bournemouth in the late 80s.
    I like the bit about the massive culture shock of going up north or down south, when its something your not used to as a young player.

Well its happened, and its a pathetic piece of business for us to be honest. Why on earth didn't we sell him properly then before the window closed, instead of doing this 'loan with a view to a permanant deal' thing ?.
    Apparently its the most Millwall have ever paid for somebody (when the full amount is eventually paid), but not surprisingly the amount and the length of the eventual signed contract are both undisclosed!.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45282975

Well its happened, and its a pathetic piece of business for us to be honest. Why on earth didn't we sell him properly then before the window closed, instead of doing this 'loan with a view to a permanant deal' thing ?.
    Apparently its the most Millwall have ever paid for somebody (when the full amount is eventually paid), but not surprisingly the amount and the length of the eventual signed contract are both undisclosed!.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45282975
    Yep, seems it will be £1.25 MILL a fair price as I said before but we welcome him to the Den. I have posted on your site with some reasons Thread... Like you I was surprised.
    Last edited by claw84; 24-08-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)