+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Bruce Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I'd imagine such agreements would run until the end of June like other contracts to allow for promotion/relegation play-offs etc, but I'm unsure as to what the rules on recall are, and his eligibility to play for us.

Buckie won the HL a couple of seasons back but had to sweat it out after they named a youngster who's been at Banff on loan on their bench in the title run-in. The HL shat it, of course, possibly because the Buckie secretary had enquired about the loon's eligibility and had been told by the HL that eligibility wasn't an issue.
    He played and scored for the young dons last night in Wick

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    He played and scored for the young dons last night in Wick
    Macadie's testimonial though. It's nae unusual for players from all sorts of teams to 'guest' on such occasions, without officialdom getting into a lather aboot it.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Macadie's testimonial though. It's nae unusual for players from all sorts of teams to 'guest' on such occasions, without officialdom getting into a lather aboot it.
    I am sure you are allowed to play for the reserve team even though you are loaned out to another team.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Whats the scoop with Anderson for this weekend at Easter road, being that technically his loan and East End park is over and he has returned to his parent club (us) as Dunfermline's season is finished. Is Bruce available for selection for our game on Sunday at Easter Road?
    Players coming back from a loan aren't allowed to play until the next transfer window opens.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am sure you are allowed to play for the reserve team even though you are loaned out to another team.
    You are.
    Sam Roscoe played for the reserves.
    Don’t think you can for the first team.

3 hat tricks in 3 rounds of the reserve cup for Anderson. That’s some going.

https://www.afc.co.uk/report_nostats...o-semi-finals/

Good on the lad for scoring another hat-trick. I bet he enjoys playing for the reserve team rather than being involved in the first team as he will know he is wasting his time and talent under DM and his style of football. Paul Sheerin can get the lad playing and scoring but Del can’t do either as such even though we are desperate for goals.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Good on the lad for scoring another hat-trick. I bet he enjoys playing for the reserve team rather than being involved in the first team as he will know he is wasting his time and talent under DM and his style of football. Paul Sheerin can get the lad playing and scoring but Del can’t do either as such even though we are desperate for goals.
    He is lucky to get 5-10 minutes at the end of a game to work a miracle. The stile of football being played works against him which is not the case in the reserves. McInnes will never change his way of playing so I see no future for Anderson at Aberdeen. He will probably go out on loan and then be punted and resurrect his career somewhere else as a Shankland mark 2.

Quote Originally Posted by donsviking View Post
    He is lucky to get 5-10 minutes at the end of a game to work a miracle. The stile of football being played works against him which is not the case in the reserves. McInnes will never change his way of playing so I see no future for Anderson at Aberdeen. He will probably go out on loan and then be punted and resurrect his career somewhere else as a Shankland mark 2.
    Anderson really doesn’t fit into the mould of the type of striker that McInnes wants. He isn’t over 6ft and probably isn’t interested in man marking the likes of Scott Brown. McInnes will maybe try and borrow a striker from some diddy English team so he can coach them the Scottish way of being a striker. The player will return to their club after the short spell with us and realise they need to up their game as they don’t want sent to the backwaters of football again as punishment.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112