+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fk me even at my age I would probably be still more effective than Stevie May, and I would still stand a fighting chance of staying on my feet a bitty longer than Cosgrove ffs.
    Chuffed for the loon Anderson but I really cant stand celebrating a last minute get of jail goal like we have just won the league ffs, really there was sweet fk all to be celebrate we did not deserve the draw but will take it, well done to the young loon again and I just pray that his name is at least in the tombola box for next week to give him a chance of starting.

Brilliant and unlucky in both legs against Burnely utter gash for 95 minutes against what looks like another sh1te huns team.
    Here we go again, inconsistency and not a recognised goal scorer in a thread bare squad where now even the defence is stretched thinner than a fag paper ffs. not a good combination
    DNA (maybe)

SF
    There are clearly funds available but to date it appears that DM's targets have been outwith our reach. The concern is that we resort to last minute panic buys. It's a bit of a dose of reality I'm afraid. You look at the h*ns team and you see what a substantially higher budget can buy - not much it would seem. We should be under no illusions that even if we push out the boat in terms of our transfer and wage budget we are still operating within constraints in the current market. Obviously it's not ideal that we have limited ourselves to the overinflated English market but anyone who thinks that cheap quality players are a dime a dozen outside of the UK market clearly doesn't remember the late 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fk me even at my age I would probably be still more effective than Stevie May, and I would still stand a fighting chance of staying on my feet a bitty longer than Cosgrove ffs.
    Chuffed for the loon Anderson but I really cant stand celebrating a last minute get of jail goal like we have just won the league ffs, really there was sweet fk all to be celebrate we did not deserve the draw but will take it, well done to the young loon again and I just pray that his name is at least in the tombola box for next week to give him a chance of starting.

Brilliant and unlucky in both legs against Burnely utter gash for 95 minutes against what looks like another sh1te huns team.
    Here we go again, inconsistency and not a recognised goal scorer in a thread bare squad where now even the defence is stretched thinner than a fag paper ffs. not a good combination
    DNA (maybe)

SF
    I think the celebrations were partly because it was the young lad who scored on his debut etc.

Give him a start in the next game - can't be any worse than May or Cosgrove. Like you say - I think I could do a better job than May at the moment. Perhaps McInnes could unleash a Don_Corleone and Blowupsheep strike partnership for the next game?

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    Good finish, made the space for himself.

On another note, should we swap Stevie "the wall" May for Lawrence Shankland ?
    No. He couldn't cut it with us, he was Tom Kite at both St Mirren and Morton.

He has finally realised he's drinking in last chance saloon but championship level is where he's at.

What people also need to realise is that yesterday's performance is the problem not the lack of striker. We could have started with Harry Kane and Lukaku and still not created a chance for them.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    No. He couldn't cut it with us, he was Tom Kite at both St Mirren and Morton.

He has finally realised he's drinking in last chance saloon but championship level is where he's at.

What people also need to realise is that yesterday's performance is the problem not the lack of striker. We could have started with Harry Kane and Lukaku and still not created a chance for them.
    The difference with Shankland now is he has a job a personal trainer in his spare time and lost weight. I reckon he would score more than Cosgrove and May combined

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The difference with Shankland now is he has a job a personal trainer in his spare time and lost weight. I reckon he would score more than Cosgrove and May combined
    Aye, I heard that on the radio Saturday.

In the few games I seen him play for us he looked a bit lardy (pot..... kettle.......hello).

If he's screwed the nut and got himself in shape, fair play to the lad.
    I canna help thinking he's found his level though, but mebbe no.

I feel really sorry for Stevie May. He's on a hiding to nothing playing for us and I completely fail to understand why DM paid money for May when he has absolutely no intention of altering our playing style to suit how he plays. He's absolutely wasted at us and should be looking to get out ASAP.

When he's eventually lining up against us for a team that's actually willing to play the ball to him when he's making a run behind the defence everyone will remember how good he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Well it shows how much of a fud he is then that it's taken him until he's with Ayr United to realise he needed to get fitter and hire a PT.

Maybe if he'd shown that commitment at AFC he'd be leading our line and scoring.

Good riddance.

He’s a fud that’s scoring goals at a fairly good level.

If he hadn’t been here already, he’s exactly the type of player everyone on here would be screaming to sign

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    I feel really sorry for Stevie May. He's on a hiding to nothing playing for us and I completely fail to understand why DM paid money for May when he has absolutely no intention of altering our playing style to suit how he plays. He's absolutely wasted at us and should be looking to get out ASAP.

When he's eventually lining up against us for a team that's actually willing to play the ball to him when he's making a run behind the defence everyone will remember how good he is.
    Whilst I agree with most of that I think May is not putting enough effort in to make himself a threat. Bruce Anderson yesterday got himself into situations that gave himself a decent chance of causing problems to the Rangers defence.
    I like yourself would prefer a much more positive approach going into matches in Scotland by playing with 2 strikers. Unfortunately the idiot in charge of the team would much prefer his resources, formation and tactics were suited to containing the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Well it shows how much of a fud he is then that it's taken him until he's with Ayr United to realise he needed to get fitter and hire a PT.

Maybe if he'd shown that commitment at AFC he'd be leading our line and scoring.

Good riddance.
    Yeah much rather have Sam cosgrove commitment leading our line and not scoring any goals

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast