+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Well it shows how much of a fud he is then that it's taken him until he's with Ayr United to realise he needed to get fitter and hire a PT.

Maybe if he'd shown that commitment at AFC he'd be leading our line and scoring.

Good riddance.
    No he is a personal trainer

Aye but you are right, it sounds like the Binman McCall has had a word in his lug.

Ayr will get promoted. Watch this space

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He’s a fud that’s scoring goals at a fairly good level.

If he hadn’t been here already, he’s exactly the type of player everyone on here would be screaming to sign
    Bring back Magennis!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Whilst I agree with most of that I think May is not putting enough effort in to make himself a threat. Bruce Anderson yesterday got himself into situations that gave himself a decent chance of causing problems to the Rangers defence.
    I like yourself would prefer a much more positive approach going into matches in Scotland by playing with 2 strikers. Unfortunately the idiot in charge of the team would much prefer his resources, formation and tactics were suited to containing the opposition.
    Whilst I also would prefer a more positive approach, McInnes is now "the idiot in charge". other than being a fan and watching matches on a Saturday afternoon, what qualifications and experience do you have in football management to make such a ridiculous claim. The idiot in charge has taken to second place in the league the last 4 years (I know there are no prizes for that), three cup finals (one of which we won, the other two we lost to a team with significantly more resources than us). Surely if he was an idiot, we would be finishing 9th in the league every year, like previous managers, and losing to the likes of Queens Park, QOS, and Dunfermlin in the cups.

I don't agree with everything McInnes does, but his records shows that he is certainly not an idiot.

I wouldn’t waste your time getting your back up over that gype.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Whilst I also would prefer a more positive approach, McInnes is now "the idiot in charge". other than being a fan and watching matches on a Saturday afternoon, what qualifications and experience do you have in football management to make such a ridiculous claim. The idiot in charge has taken to second place in the league the last 4 years (I know there are no prizes for that), three cup finals (one of which we won, the other two we lost to a team with significantly more resources than us). Surely if he was an idiot, we would be finishing 9th in the league every year, like previous managers, and losing to the likes of Queens Park, QOS, and Dunfermlin in the cups.

I don't agree with everything McInnes does, but his records shows that he is certainly not an idiot.
    Isn’t his record 1 cup win and nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Isn’t his record 1 cup win and nothing else
    Read the post again, that's what I said. What did you not understand?

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Read the post again, that's what I said. What did you not understand?
    There were mentions of finishing 2nd on numerous occasions yogi Hughes has won a cup but most people’s on here class him as an idiot. Surely an idiot wouldn’t have played Dom ball at right back a 2nd time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Ayr will get promoted. Watch this space
    I was going to check their odds, they'll be in the mix.

How would that work with their grun if they went up?
    Ground share with Killie? Shirley nae.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He’s a fud that’s scoring goals at a fairly good level.

If he hadn’t been here already, he’s exactly the type of player everyone on here would be screaming to sign
    Steady. He was playing League 1 last season. If he finishes among the top scorers in the Championship he might be worth another look. Dennis Wyness was a great striker in the second tier and that was his level.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    There were mentions of finishing 2nd on numerous occasions yogi Hughes has won a cup but most people’s on here class him as an idiot. Surely an idiot wouldn’t have played Dom ball at right back a 2nd time ?
    How many times has Yogi finished second? How many other cup finals did he reach? Perhaps, and I say perhaps, McInnes thought that Ball at right back was the best options of a series of very bad options.

Would an idiot have managed to get us to second place four years in a row? Would an idiot have gotten us to three cup finals, winning one?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast