+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    We will never know will we but saying would he have got us to 3 cup finals winning 1 a 33% rate isn’t anything to shout about.

Anyway back to Bruce Anderson does anyone know if he normally plays up fronton his own in the u20’s or in a 2
    Agreed that 33% success rate isn't anything to shout about, but come one, the two defeats were against Celtic, who are a club with significantly more resources than we have.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    He's a fud if he dropped from Aberdeen to St Mirren to Morton before finally dropping further to Ayr United before realizing that he had better change his attitude and address his weight issues.

I'm pretty sure that the Aberdeen coaching staff, the St Mirren and also Morton coaching staff also all told him to work on his fitness.

Why did the penny finally drop once he was in the 1st division?? Surely as a professional footballer you must be aware that your fitness is your pay cheque!!!
    Probably because he was only 21 years old and was still getting decent money then it stopped. I think we can all agree he’s a better goal scorer than cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Would an idiot have managed to get us to second place four years in a row? Would an idiot have gotten us to three cup finals, winning one?

Then how come none of the many managers we have had over the last 25 years have come anywhere close to McInnes' fine record?

Probably because he was only 21 years old and was still getting decent money then it stopped. I think we can all agree he’s a better goal scorer than cosgrove
    On his performance at a bigger club like Aberdeen compared to where he is now, then no I won't agree with you.

On his performance at a bigger club like Aberdeen compared to where he is now, then no I won't agree with you.
    Just how many goals do they each have in senior football ?

Bruce Anderson has one goal fo the 1st team suppose you’ll deny he’s a better goal scorer !

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_gimp View Post
    Then how come none of the many managers we have had over the last 25 years have come anywhere close to McInnes' fine record?
    Knight the man for his 2nd place finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Knight the man for his 2nd place finishes.
    We could have a parade fo his 2nd places finishes perhaps the 2nd day of the 2nd month would suit him.

We could have a parade fo his 2nd places finishes perhaps the 2nd day of the 2nd month would suit him.
    Excellent idea. I am sure a few posters on here like certain parades so they will used to colourful displays and dressing up so this could be a goer.

Funny how Basingstoke is on all day and no sign of Mason???

Funny how Basingstoke is on all day and no sign of Mason???

First day in about week and a half that the website has displayed correctly on phone. I could only see the 1st page of each thread so that’s the reason of nothing from me.

There’s far worse people on here than mason to be told that I’m then.

Is it 87 kills of paranoia ?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast