+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Correct.

In the very very short game time he's had this season (phit, 45 mins tops?) he's scored two, and also crashed one off the Dundee crossbar. Whilst, on other occasions, also mysteriously been denied game time by his manager - not shaping up in training?

Anyhow, simply must start v the Hibbees on friday, either with Wilson or May
    Watch the run across the defender and flick to change the direction of the ball. All finesse, classy finish which you can't teach. I recall Booth scoring many similar. He needs to play now.

He will likely be on the bench v Hibs , Cosgrove starting up front.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    I think Derek has seen the light.

In November, he usually does.

Might have been the Light of Bengal in Nov 2015 but that was an aberration, the ASHes of which will be forever scattered around him.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Watch the run across the defender and flick to change the direction of the ball. All finesse, classy finish which you can't teach. I recall Booth scoring many similar. He needs to play now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    I agree he will start on the bench again.
    Probably the correct thing to do as he’s still developing.
    Don’t go thinking that he is a messiah, he’s a great prospect and prone to mistakes as well, like when played through against Motherwell with only the keeper to beat and blazed it over.
    Let’s not heap too much pressure on him
    The loon is doing well and showing some great signs for being a great striker for us.

Cosgrove won’t start in my opinion, it’ll be Wilson again.
    I also fancy Wright will be back in after being rested (just back from injury and 3 games in a week might have been too much)

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Correct.

In the very very short game time he's had this season (phit, 45 mins tops?) he's scored two, and also crashed one off the Dundee crossbar. Whilst, on other occasions, also mysteriously been denied game time by his manager - not shaping up in training?

Anyhow, simply must start v the Hibbees on friday, either with Wilson or May
    He should start the match on Friday evening. So fully expect him to be on the bench as Del doesn’t like goal scoring strikers much nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He should start the match on Friday evening. So fully expect him to be on the bench as Del doesn’t like goal scoring strikers much nowadays.
    I also think he should start on Friday and I never thought I would say this but it really has to be him and May

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I also think he should start on Friday and I never thought I would say this but it really has to be him and May

SF
    ... Nae only dae I agree 100%, but would argue that May has a better chance o' scorin wi Bruce on the park.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    ... Nae only dae I agree 100%, but would argue that May has a better chance o' scorin wi Bruce on the park.
    We could always turn Stevie May into a sitting midfielder. I wouldn’t put it past McInnes.

Whats the scoop with Anderson for this weekend at Easter road, being that technically his loan and East End park is over and he has returned to his parent club (us) as Dunfermline's season is finished. Is Bruce available for selection for our game on Sunday at Easter Road?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Whats the scoop with Anderson for this weekend at Easter road, being that technically his loan and East End park is over and he has returned to his parent club (us) as Dunfermline's season is finished. Is Bruce available for selection for our game on Sunday at Easter Road?
    I'd imagine such agreements would run until the end of June like other contracts to allow for promotion/relegation play-offs etc, but I'm unsure as to what the rules on recall are, and his eligibility to play for us.

Buckie won the HL a couple of seasons back but had to sweat it out after they named a youngster who's been at Banff on loan on their bench in the title run-in. The HL shat it, of course, possibly because the Buckie secretary had enquired about the loon's eligibility and had been told by the HL that eligibility wasn't an issue.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast