+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Basingstoke Red & Red John, no surprise but you didn't answer my question.

You will no double be aware that in our 115 year history that Aberdeen have only won the league 4 times.

Also, in the last 54 years, the cheeks have won the league every year apart from 4 years.

Also in the last 33 years, the cheeks have won the league each year.

Whilst as a fan, we can always hope that this year will be our year. However I don't think we should ridicule McInnes for failing to do what only 2 managers have achieved in our 115 year history.

So I'll ask again, which manager do you think could have improved on McInnes' record of 4 runners up, given Celtic's vastly superior financial position.

I look forward to your smart arse replies.
    How many times hav we been runners up in the 115 years ?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    How many times hav we been runners up in the 115 years ?
    Enlighten us?
    Possibly, Derek would be up there in our top 5 managers statistically.
    Certainly in league placing, he’d be 3rd potentially.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Enlighten us?
    Possibly, Derek would be up there in our top 5 managers statistically.
    Certainly in league placing, he’d be 3rd potentially.
    I was asking someone else who’d told us how often we’d finished 1st if they knew I don’t know as finishing second isn’t an achievement in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Time to change your pants Red John.
    They must be soakin.
    We’ll win on Saturday
    I don’t wet myself as I didn’t throw my cash away on a season ticket and a paid up member of the DNA con. If we don’t win on Saturday will you strip Dodgy Del of his knighthood?

I may even head to the match on Saturday to see our new signings in the flesh...a few of them were terrible on the tv so I reckon they couldn’t do as badly in front of my very eyes. I admit I am quite excited about the match as we now have a natural goal scorer in our ranks. Looking forward to seeing Bruce Anderson play. McInnes wouldn’t punt the lad back on the bench surely as he saved his skin on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t wet myself as I didn’t throw my cash away on a season ticket and a paid up member of the DNA con. If we don’t win on Saturday will you strip Dodgy Del of his knighthood?
    Not one dandy throws cash away supporting our club, I’m forever grateful to my father telling me I was the dandy in my school( mainly Sevco,Buddies and the odd Timothy)....speaking of school, the quicker you get back to your studies the better as your perspective on a football club regardless of name/history is sadly not what one would expect, perhaps naivety, intelligence(lack of) or just basic immaturity.....regardless, your guidance teacher could perhaps enlighten you about birds/bees and indeed life.

SF

You’re either pishing your pants or just talk a lot of pish
    Suggesting we don’t look like winning a match is rather wet.
    Or you could just be trolling (likely).

I haven’t knighted DM, nor suggested it.
    I leave that pish to you

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Not one dandy throws cash away supporting our club, I’m forever grateful to my father telling me I was the dandy in my school( mainly Sevco,Buddies and the odd Timothy)....speaking of school, the quicker you get back to your studies the better as your perspective on a football club regardless of name/history is sadly not what one would expect, perhaps naivety, intelligence(lack of) or just basic immaturity.....regardless, your guidance teacher could perhaps enlighten you about birds/bees and indeed life.

SF
    Just you keep talking to your counsellor about your drink problems and keep your daft ramblings to yourself.

The more I read the defence of Derek McInnes the more I think a knighthood should be forthcoming in the near future. Sir Derek McInnes of Aberdeen...the greatest runner up ever.
    Now onto a bit reality, are you members of the Derek Mcinnes fan club concerned with our 1 shot on target against a 10 man team performance at the weekend? Do you honestly believe he has recruited the correct players during this window to enhance the team?
    I reckon he has made big mistakes already on the transfer front with the exception of Lewis Ferguson. We are worse off with this squad than we were last season where we won the square root of f-all. We didn’t look like winning anything last season but this season (currently) we don’t look like winning a match never mind a trophy.
    Humour, I see what you did there!

Quote Originally Posted by Delboysspeedos View Post
    Humour, I see what you did there!
    It took you a while, didn’t think you had it in you to be honest.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast