+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Millwall make new bid for Bradshaw

Millwall make new bid for Bradshaw

HITC Sport understands Millwall have made a new bid for Barnsley striker Tom Bradshaw.

Millwall have launched a new bid for Barnsley striker Tom Bradshaw as they look to land him before the close of the transfer window next week.

The Championship clubs have made Bradshaw one of their top targets, but have so far been unable to agree a deal with Barnsley having seen a several offers rejected by the League One side.

Bradshaw is keen to make the move back to the Championship with Millwall, and the striker was considering handing in a transfer request to try to secure a move if Barnsley do not change their stance and accept Millwall's offer.

Bradshaw started for Barnsley in Saturday's opening day League One win over Oxford United at Oakwell despite the ongoing speculation surrounding his future.

Millwall boss Neil Harris is a big fan of Wales international Bradshaw and feels he would be a valuable addition to his plans at the Den.

Millwall are short of attacking cover up front and Harris wants Bradshaw to bolster his firepower as they look to mount another bid for promotion this season.

Bradshaw, who joined Barnsley from Walsall in 2016, has scored 17 goals during his two seasons at the club and has established himself in the Wales squad since his move to South Yorkshire.

Millwall will be hoping their latest offer will persuade Barnsley to cash-in on Bradshaw as he is in the final year of his contract at Oakwell.

Contrary to reports - no fresh bid has been made by Millwallfc for barnsleyfc fwd Tom Bradshaw at this stage.

What's your thoughts ESR if reports are correct though?

In his contract final year if BFCHINA don't give him an acceptable improved New contract there's no alternative but to sell him but who knows he might want to leave anyway

I think they’ll come in with a bid later in the week. Id say Bradshaw wants to go as well so if it’s daft money take it but if not tell them to bolox s. Can’t see Millwall offering daft money though .

We need a replacement or push Thiam up front and play Isgrove. Maybe start with Adeboyejo. It isn't dire straights.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    We need a replacement or push Thiam up front and play Isgrove. Maybe start with Adeboyejo. It isn't dire straights.
    Still light up top for me steve and that's assuming Bradshaw remains at the club .

Just my opinion but I think Thiam is fine where he is in the team and we get the best out of him in the role he played on saturday .

Victor needs to be used as he was on saturday too , two or three nil up and let him have a 15 minute cameo , still a bit raw and plenty to learn for me .

We need another striker in , possibly a big lad to cover any injury or suspension to Moore .

The rest of the squad is fine , just up top where we are short , keep Moore and Bradshaw on their toes too if there's competition .

Paul Conway ez sed in that iFollow interview he is keeping the squad together to push for promotion.

His word is his bond and that's good enough fo me.

Owd on--evvan listened mooar carefully he sed "We are keeping the core of the squad together". The crafty bugger.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 06-08-2018 at 10:24 AM.

Wunt surprise me if Bradshaw went and providing he ent gon too anutha club ? Conor Chaplin to come in

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Chaplin to come in

We better say us prayers then

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast