+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mousa Dembele for BFC?

Mousa Dembele for BFC?

Now the Clucas deal is off Mousa Dembele would be an even better addition and according to reports Spurs are willing to listen to offers for the Belgian International.He could link up with Defour:-
    https://soccersouls.com/2018/08/06/3...uding-burnley/

Dream on!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Dream on!
    Not impossible and it would be a good combo in midfield with his countryman Defour....

I'm pretty sure his wage demands would be way beyond our means CiB?

We desperately need more experience and creativity in midfield and he would be ideal.20m could get him.

Relegated PL players or some top Championship players are our limit, unfortunately. We need a European network fit for purpose.

I'm sure Defour would welcome any Belgium team-mates and recommend promising candidates from his homeland, but he probably realises Burnley's budget is not geared up for this.

£55k a week says Sportrak.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    £55k a week says Sportrak.
    Surely that is not out of our scope?

£80k a week is the figuure I've seen, and that seems much more realistic. None of it matters anyway, even if we could afford his wages there will be many others out there able to offer him substantially more. So he won't be ending up here, not in a million years.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)