Get your very own personalised Duke's Bar gifts!
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 241 to 251 of 251

Thread: 5 A Game Competition

  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Just seen frogs put up a playoff Fred. I'm happy to just do that one. Let's call this one best ov the rest. WP m8
    If we draw the playoff thread then you're runner up due your handicap system, without which you would have walked it

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Just seen frogs put up a playoff Fred. I'm happy to just do that one. Let's call this one best ov the rest. WP m8
    If we draw the playoff thread then you're runner up due to your handicap system, without which you would have walked it

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    You can send your teams in a notification to me and I'll guard them and post them together with no changing afterwards.

    The one with the most points wins!
    @ frogmiller have you moved and "saved" my entry of the playoff thread ?
    I posted an entry (I think) but it's not there ?

  4. #244
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    33,564
    Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    @ frogmiller have you moved and "saved" my entry of the playoff thread ?
    I posted an entry (I think) but it's not there ?
    I've deleted it but I can still see it but no one else can apart from CAM. I don't know whether Cayton saw it but when I receive his I'll post them both in gold

    Do you want to stick with that list?

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,516
    I'm confused. Am I sending a golden list. ?

  6. #246
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    33,564
    Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I'm confused. Am I sending a golden list. ?
    No mate. I've changed the colour of your post in the play off competition.

    You've both posted some different results so we go with it to find the second best player!

    Open to bribes btw

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,017
    'Open to bribes btw'

    You've been converted to a full cheating froglet.....I despair.

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I've deleted it but I can still see it but no one else can apart from CAM. I don't know whether Cayton saw it but when I receive his I'll post them both in gold

    Do you want to stick with that list?
    Mais oui pas de problem mon ami

    Is it a one off or over the whole play offs ?

  9. #249
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    33,564
    Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Mais oui pas de problem mon ami

    Is it a one off or over the whole play offs ?
    One off until you're seperated by at least 1 point.

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    If we draw the playoff thread then you're runner up due to your handicap system, without which you would have walked it
    4 each, therefore I doff my cap to the runner up
    Bring on next season

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,516
    Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    4 each, therefore I doff my cap to the runner up
    Bring on next season
    Hehe. Cheers m8. It's just a bit of fun and it's been the best comp frogs run on mm.
    I look forwards to the challenge

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •