+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 A Game Competition

Thanks, Brin. One of those lucky days and it happened when Frog chose to ramp up the points system!

Actually, Frog, I hate to ask this, given the embarrassingly large haul of points - but could you check my numbers again, please? I make the total 14 not 13: 6 correct wins in the Championship at 2 points per game plus 1 point each for Man City and Brighton in the Cup. Apologies in advance if I've misunderstood the allocation system or counted incorrectly somewhere.

8 points between the top 10 makes it a bit more interesting. Come on brin time to release the cardi smack down.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Thanks, Brin. One of those lucky days and it happened when Frog chose to ramp up the points system!

Actually, Frog, I hate to ask this, given the embarrassingly large haul of points - but could you check my numbers again, please? I make the total 14 not 13: 6 correct wins in the Championship at 2 points per game plus 1 point each for Man City and Brighton in the Cup. Apologies in advance if I've misunderstood the allocation system or counted incorrectly somewhere.
    I thought long and hard about that but when I managed to find my feet again I went with the Millwall game being a draw at full time CT. It could be argued that I'm wrong but I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I thought long and hard about that but when I managed to find my feet again I went with the Millwall game being a draw at full time CT. It could be argued that I'm wrong but I'm not
    Haha! That explains it. Fine with me if it applies across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    8 points between the top 10 makes it a bit more interesting. Come on brin time to release the cardi smack down.
    It's on its way.....

No updates frog? I think we have a new leader. Calm down brin dear, it's not you 😁

Ackworth becomes the second to post 5 out of 5

There is a new leader!!!

Ackworthmiller is our new leader!!!

Caytons' generousity has made this game very interesting and a big thank you for that sir!

Only 8 points between the top 10 places

It could be a close run thing.

I do think though that if Cayton is matched at the top on points that he should be the winner like on a winning draw type of basis.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast