+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just one negative from yesterdays game...

Wonder what the stats were on some of Viera's performances last season.

*Note to Phillips* I'll have your hair if you're whipping it off. Better looking like a **** than a baldy ****. On second thoughts......

well i know phillips was one of our highest scorers last season, without his contribution we would have finished even more pathetically low down the table, he loves the club, puts in good effort, and hes young enough to improve, also sets a good example for the club, he does plenty of charity work and local visits to schools and hospitals, the number of 22yearolds who are a bunch of wasters and losers, they should look at kalvin and think, maybe I should have been a bit more like him, minus the shocking hair, id rather the club be represented by a decent lad like him than some idiot who couldnt give a crap about anyone but himself, and unfortunately, we've had a few of those in the past

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    *Note to Phillips* I'll have your hair if you're whipping it off. Better looking like a **** than a baldy ****. On second thoughts......
    Careful what we hope for - he could be like Samson...

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Careful what we hope for - he could be like Samson...
    Well he certainly played like a Delilah at times last season.

Yep..agree..keep the rug on the head..even if he does look a twot.

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    well i know phillips was one of our highest scorers last season, without his contribution we would have finished even more pathetically low down the table, he loves the club, puts in good effort, and hes young enough to improve, also sets a good example for the club, he does plenty of charity work and local visits to schools and hospitals, the number of 22yearolds who are a bunch of wasters and losers, they should look at kalvin and think, maybe I should have been a bit more like him, minus the shocking hair, id rather the club be represented by a decent lad like him than some idiot who couldnt give a crap about anyone but himself, and unfortunately, we've had a few of those in the past
    Spot on Clive lad

Personally don't understand all this vitriol about Phillips as if he was the worst player at the club last season - and still is?
    I think we've got shot of the dross now - and NEED to hold onto what we now have - including Phillips - I agree everyone is entitled to their opinion just disagree that he's absolute pants and am glad to see us developing some of our own academy products.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Spot on Clive lad

Personally don't understand all this vitriol about Phillips as if he was the worst player at the club last season - and still is?
    I think we've got shot of the dross now - and NEED to hold onto what we now have - including Phillips - I agree everyone is entitled to their opinion just disagree that he's absolute pants and am glad to see us developing some of our own academy products.
    There were many that were poor last season..Phillips included..but lets give the lad a chance this season and see if he can flourish under MB.

Spot on Rev....
    Okane, Cooper, De Bock, Pennington, Shaughnessy, Roofe, Aliosky Saiz.Lassoga, Grott, Ciblici..All pants for much of last season.

Quite a few still here and all shone last weekend including Phillips.

Phillips is OK. Young and developing. Could be a very good one under MB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)