The new season is here for Wolves and so is another year of the Prediction League. Thought I'd do a quick refresher of the rules:

Posters will predict the score and the first WOLVES goalscorer of the match. Posters will receive 3 points for the correct result and score, 1 point for just the result and a "goal differential" for the correct goal scorer. Here is an example:

Wolves 1-0 Everton, Costa

If Wolves were to win 1-0, but Cavaleiro scores the goal, I would get 3 points. If Wolves won 2-1 and Costa scored the first goal, I would get 1.1. If Wolves won 2-0 and Costa was not the first goal scorer, I would get just 1 point. If Wolves lost or drew, but Costa scored our first goal, I would get 0.1.

It's pretty simple and easy. Anybody can participate and if you miss a match here or there, it's not a big deal!

If you do well, you might be able to join the historic list of winners:
17-18 - WOODLANDS
16-17 - wolves71
15-16 - Woking88
14-15 - wolfiebill
13-14 - Robus
12-13 - cyrus11

On to the Everton match. Wolves open the Premier League season at home and it's a quality opponent. Wolves are actually going to be on national television for the first match on a network station, which is pretty cool. Hopefully it helps build up the fanbase here in the States. As for our opponent, Everton have a new manager and are looking to change up their style. Big Sam got results, but nobody liked watching because it was boring. They ended up 8th, just outside continental play. They brought in Marco Silva, who I think did a solid job in his past English positions at Watford and Hull. I imagine they'll be attempting to play a more modern, attractive style. They've spent alot of money on 2 players: Richarlison and Lucas Digne. Both quality IMO. I imagine they have some more on their way.

Wolves 1-0 Everton, Jiminez