+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the greed of the players

Where do other clubs get their money from to pay bonuses and transfer fees.
    This board is dying on its ar5e nearly as fast as our club.Thread after thread put up to get a bite.
    For 3 days everyone talked football and other things without threads put up to wind people up.
    He doesn't like the club,doesn't like Rafa and hates Geordies.Why is he here?

Club gets extra for each higher placing. Only fair players get a cut too. Standard practise.

for the 3 days i wasnt here there wasnt 40-50 posts put on

lots of threads with one or two replies

you all agree the same boring ****e

every thread is ashly fault even when im not here

yet here we are 6 players in the bag

a new season around the corner
    and you still get the stay at homes calling foer ashlys head

or the little bitches saying oh hes back

get him off

get a life

dont reply
    others are

you dont have to

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Club gets extra for each higher placing. Only fair players get a cut too. Standard practise.
    it is but it isnt in theri contracts so he doesnt have to do it

they expect it and hold a gun to his head and shame the club

thats is just greed

dont get me wrong win a cup get us in europe get a bonus

to ne that is extra

but they are prem players and should come to work everyday to do the best they can and finish as well as they can for the sake of the club
    why should the players get the money for the club finishing higher in the league
    surely that money should go to the club to improve the next season

if 30 =80 k a week wages doesnt motivate you to do well
    move on

You've forgot you have me on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    it is but it isnt in theri contracts so he doesnt have to do it

they expect it and hold a gun to his head and shame the club

thats is just greed

dont get me wrong win a cup get us in europe get a bonus

to ne that is extra

but they are prem players and should come to work everyday to do the best they can and finish as well as they can for the sake of the club
    why should the players get the money for the club finishing higher in the league
    surely that money should go to the club to improve the next season

if 30 =80 k a week wages doesnt motivate you to do well
    move on
    If it went to the club towards better players or to improve the training ground or academy then yes - I'm sure the players would agree with this too. But, I'd rather the players got it than sports direct.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Jac.

He hoys these threads up on a daily basis to see who bites. Many have bittten, me included, some, who should know better, still do.

Ignore him.
    It’s the future Stan told you all before

READ, LAUGH & IGNORE

I guess he had 3 days off as he was in mourning cos one of the original Chuckle Brothers passed away

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    It’s the future Stan told you all before

READ, LAUGH & IGNORE

I guess he had 3 days off as he was in mourning cos one of the original Chuckle Brothers passed away
    😁👻

Ok on a serious note, does anyone know what the actual figures are re the dispute. Is it the £20 million if you win the FA cup (safe bet, no cost). Is it where we finish in the table? Looked for the details but could not find them.

Though looking at from a jaundiced point of view I have very little sympathy for PL footballers and their financial plight. Good luck to them but really how much do you need. Robbie Savage answer is as much as you can screw out of the club, so therein lies my bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    Robbie Savage answer is as much as you can screw out of the club.
    That can be said about corrupt owners as well.If a player wants more he is out of order.When owners are taking from clubs it's "their club they can do what they want".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)