+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: West stand closed for Wigan cup tie

Might be the only chance to see our new signings actually playing

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Barring a few friendlies I've been to every match at the NYS and always sat in the same seat in the West stand.
    Tried to reserve our seats for the cup match today and told only the North and East stands are open.
    Strange thing to do isn't it and they've never done it before.
    Anyway we're going to break our North stand virginity next week. Make a change to see an home match from a different angle.
    Loyal, if you do sit in the North Stand you going to sing us a song?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Loyal, if you do sit in the North Stand you going to sing us a song?
    Trust me, Brin you don't want that! I got told to shut up singing the Richard Wood song at Wembley because I was that bad!

Enjoyed our first match in the North stand last night, good to be that close for Proctor's 2nd goal.

Think it's a better view from the West stand though, couldn't really see what was happening when we were attacking towards the south stand.we were sat in row J though so it's probably better if you sit further back.

Half the East stand was unavailable as well, I presume that's where the Wigan fans sat and the away end was closed too?

I was in two minds about going to this game. It was the decision to close the West stand that turned me temporarily into a plastic

Playing ajayi as a holding midfield in the Wigan game was prob a dress rehearsal for Leeds. Think warne will go 451

Necessity is the mother of invention.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Half the East stand was unavailable as well, I presume that's where the Wigan fans sat and the away end was closed too?
    Correct 222 Wigan fans , total attendance 3017

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Playing ajayi as a holding midfield in the Wigan game was prob a dress rehearsal for Leeds. Think warne will go 451
    Wrong thread ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12