+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West stand closed for Wigan cup tie

West stand closed for Wigan cup tie

Barring a few friendlies I've been to every match at the NYS and always sat in the same seat in the West stand.
    Tried to reserve our seats for the cup match today and told only the North and East stands are open.
    Strange thing to do isn't it and they've never done it before.
    Anyway we're going to break our North stand virginity next week. Make a change to see an home match from a different angle.

Aye come and slum it with us north standers loyal. We are a bit rough though...

Gl loyal. Not many come out alive. them that do usually have a incurable rash

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Barring a few friendlies I've been to every match at the NYS and always sat in the same seat in the West stand.
    Tried to reserve our seats for the cup match today and told only the North and East stands are open.
    Anyway we're going to break our North stand virginity next week. Make a change to see an home match from a different angle.
    I wonder if anyone has lost their virginity in the North Stand?

And did they know

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    And did they know

And how many wanted a refund?

It looked like some of those Millwall fans lost theirs when they got those love trains going

There's a season ticket holder in the North Stand who has a J Arthur watching reruns of the Wembley play-off final against Shrewsbury

why do this with stands?

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Why not slash the prices and try to fill the ground and get an atmosphere and try and get through the tournament 1st road for once

Nah we don't do cup Derbymiller.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast