+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: so how many thought we would get 6 players in

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    all of those but gayle didnt play for the first team last season
    so he has done well in geting some of the dead wood out and replacing with players rfaf will play

i still think the last 3 in your list armo gayle and mitro should have stayed ,i think with those we would have a stronegr squad than we have currently

unfortunatly what ever you say
    manqhuillo and joselwho are rafas men

he picked loselawn over mitro

would you
    Gamez 2 starts plus 1 sub
    Haidara 1 start plus 1 sub
    Merino 15 starts plus 10 sub
    Mitrovic 1 start plus 6 sub

I make that 37 first team appearances from players you said never played for the first team last season. I know most were just filling in as cover but now we dont have that cover anymore
    I might also add

Mbemba 9 starts plus 2 sub

why do people like you have to turn everything into anti ash and charnley
    Because everybody on this board with 1 exception is of the same opinion about ashley - maybe somewhere tucked in the corner of the internet is a forum that likes ashley why don,t you try finding it

Because we have to deal with people like you who only want to support Ashley and in your case also slag off our manager, players and fans.

As Ron said, maybe you should find a different forum if this one isn't to your taste anymore.

Because that is a FACT and whether or not you like it, it's the only reason this club isn't where it should be.

If you think you know your football then you will admit this. If you don't know your football then you will continue to stupidly argue the toss in order to retain your top wumptie position.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Because that is a FACT and whether or not you like it, it's the only reason this club isn't where it should be.

If you think you know your football then you will admit this. If you don't know your football then you will continue to stupidly argue the toss in order to retain your top wumptie position.
    Beats me why you keep answering The Chuckle Brother Bill just ignore him it’s good for your blood pressure trust me. Ashley First, Toon Second is his motto

Why do cretins like YOU have to turn everything into anti RAFA,Supporters,Newcastle United,Northerners,Miners,Steel workers,in fact anything norf of the Peterboro ficckin gap.Because yer sad billy no mates little southern ****

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Why do cretins like YOU have to turn everything into anti RAFA,Supporters,Newcastle United,Northerners,Miners,Steel workers,in fact anything norf of the Peterboro ficckin gap.Because yer sad billy no mates little southern ****
    didn't even need bait

didn't even need bait
    So you admit your just looking for bites. Shocking

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    So you admit your just looking for bites. Shocking
    The admission of a trolling WUM

What a sad sad man he is

evening peeps...
    not sure its the amount of signings thats the most important factor for any club ( depending on your urgencies), but the quality imo!
    have a good season now
    john.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)