+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Under embargo since April..................

Under embargo since April..................

.................... says the Chansir

Hopes to hear some better news shortly, I presume on the back of moving players out that they will have the embargo lifted to allow them to bring in some loans

Here's the bombshell tho:

Chansiri - if #swfc do not go up this year we will have a lot of trouble

Chansiri - "I’m more worried about the EFL taking points not fining me"

poster reply:

Dont know why, we aint got any

Just had a gander at PorkTalk ... as you'd expect it's meltdown city. Penny's finally dropped that Tuna Man's no saviour.

He's got some front, knowing this ****show was going down yet he still pulls the good will killer with membership fees and rejecting the BBC deal. This could all get very ugly, as ugly as Tango Man's bare arse. Expect lots of 'erms', 'I'm disgusted me' and 'I finks' from the Pitsmoor pillock tomoz.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Just had a gander at PorkTalk ... as you'd expect it's meltdown city. Penny's finally dropped that Tuna Man's no saviour.

He's got some front, knowing this ****show was going down yet he still pulls the good will killer with membership fees and rejecting the BBC deal. This could all get very ugly, as ugly as Tango Man's bare arse. Expect lots of 'erms', 'I'm disgusted me' and 'I finks' from the Pitsmoor pillock tomoz.
    Yeah will be interesting listening to Footy Heaven tomorrow

Funny tho, porker taking the p1ss out of us, saying how we're bidding for all these players but not signing them just to fool the supporters into thinking we have money

The other side of the coin tho is actually having money, blowing it all on w@nk players, breaking FFP, being crippled with an embargo where they can't sign anyone, nor can they renew players contracts and face a massive fine or worse a points deduction

So to summarise, how thick is said poster for trying to take the p1ss with the state that club are in? Hilarious!

Uproar because the 4XL shirts aren’t big enough

Plenty of them have been swimming in the Egyptian river. They gave it the Billy *******s when they were spending big, but if you don't go up and get that PL TV money 10 million and 40k a week on Rhodes, a player who bottled taking a penalty against Huddersfield, comes back to haunt you.

Chancer's still got the hump about having to sack Carlos, and looking at his comments he's blaming the fans for everything. He's ready for a scrap and he's got that bint from Charlton who'll be his attack dog. It's going to get nasty.

Someone also suggested United had better players.

His crowd pandering repy to much applause was to say if you think that then you don’t know football.

Perhaps he doesn’t know maths because there was a good 12 points between us and his supposedly superior players.

I'm absolutely gutted. I didn't get to porktalk before the shytestorm thread got taken down.

The oinkers however are the far end of the 'wages and big transfer fees'' debate. They are the '...and what happens if you gamble and don't get up?' club. MUST get promotion this season, or its bust.

Laughed hard when I saw TunaBoy said that local companies couldn't put as much sponsorship money in as D Taxis and Elev8 drinks. Is no-one at the FL going to notice that these are two non-trading businesses owned by Chansiri?

Dint know about this till this morning absolute comedy gold reading my tweeter feed. Imagine kev coming out and saying the club dint want to buy a player they got him cos the fans wanted him and they wonder why they're wallowing in it.
    They laughed at us for long enough it would be rude not to return the favour
    Last edited by bulmer1889; 07-08-2018 at 03:01 PM.

'Tunaman comes out fighting' emblazoned across the front of The Stir. Doesn't say who he's fighting against. No matter, he is personally wounded by the lack of respect offered to him by the supporters and how they are winging about paying more for the obviously superior product they are getting served up. I have slightly different view.

In the famous 'customer survey' which wasn't that long before the embargo came into force, they kept peddling the line of higher prices = better players. Now, to go through that, and then let 20,000 people spend their hard earned on gold plated season tickets KNOWING that they could not fulfill this undertaking is disrespectful and deceitful of him. He should be ashamed.

So now it really is shyte or bust for them. Boo'ed off at half time in the first game, keep an eye on the developing story if they go 0-1 tonight. Its all the supporters fault, and they should just pay up and shut up. You know, if it was any other club I'd feel right sorry for them.

I don't care a jot about them or their owner except that some on here are demanding we follow suit re wages and transfers.
    That way is madness I tell you!
    UTB

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast