+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notts midweek games live on ifollow for £10

Notts midweek games live on ifollow for £10

Sorry, I couldn't make the letters stand out more.

MIDWEEK GAMES LIVE ON IFOLLOW

Both myself and Swale have pointed out that midweek games are available to view at £10 on iFollow.....there is an announcement on the official Notts website explaining the details....lots of extra dosh for Notts hopefully.

I will keep posting the details as a separate thread every time we are playing midweek....it could get boring!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Sorry, I couldn't make the letters stand out more.

Both myself and Swale have pointed out that midweek games are available to view at £10 on iFollow.....there is an announcement on the official Notts website explaining the details....lots of extra dosh for Notts hopefully.

I will keep posting the details as a separate thread every time we are playing midweek....it could get boring!
    Is it possible to watch Notts' midweek games live on the internet anywhere Tarkers? If so, how much does it cost?

Does this mean next Friday's match is on the internet for £10, given it is not a Saturday or Bank Holiday game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Does this mean next Friday's match is on the internet for £10, given it is not a Saturday or Bank Holiday game?
    Makes sense as to why the price was reduced to £10 for tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    I would assume it does, maybe that's why Hardy is only charging £10 to get in.

sorry, i couldn't make the letters stand out more.

midweek games live on ifollow

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    midweek games live on ifollow
    How did you do that?

How did you do that?
    Stop being childish

It’s no real surprise that this board has so few contributing members, same 5/6 people “contributing/bickering”. Guess your offended I didn’t read your post about ifollow, even though one was at the end of the Colchester match thread. Can’t see where Swale mentioned it, probably in the middle of some posts which were irrelevant, as most on here seem to be.

When I joined was hoping to have sensible conversations about Notts County/league 2 and be part of the community. The match threads aren’t actually discussions, most are useless comments from people saying stuff like stags 1 up now. Admittedly you have some good posters who make good points on the pros/cons of Forte, Hewitt, Grant etc even Nolan. But they are few and far between.

Can’t believe a club of Notts size has such a poor community, even compared to the stags it’s pretty much a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Getsmart View Post
    It’s no real surprise that this board has so few contributing members, same 5/6 people “contributing/bickering”. Guess your offended I didn’t read your post about ifollow, even though one was at the end of the Colchester match thread. Can’t see where Swale mentioned it, probably in the middle of some posts which were irrelevant, as most on here seem to be.

When I joined was hoping to have sensible conversations about Notts County/league 2 and be part of the community. The match threads aren’t actually discussions, most are useless comments from people saying stuff like stags 1 up now. Admittedly you have some good posters who make good points on the pros/cons of Forte, Hewitt, Grant etc even Nolan. But they are few and far between.

Can’t believe a club of Notts size has such a poor community, even compared to the stags it’s pretty much a joke.

Have you tried Pride Of Nottingham forum, not as busy as this but a lot more sensible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast