+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long will they give Big Dave if we lose to the Florists?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Its amazing how fickle some are on here.

He's lost 1 game as permanent manager.

Jesus Christ.

I'd give him at least the whole of this season, unless we were in danger of going down and needed to make an 'impact' change.
    The question is about how long Lai and Jenkins will give him FFS!?

How “fickle” will they be .....that is my question?

“VERY” is my assumption.

With the fans not a million miles behind I suspect.

It’ll all be fine once we Hammer Forest.

Nothing would surprise me at the moment with WBA, that Chinese tw@t knows f*** all about football so who knows what he’ll do. I’ve said before that I don’t believe that we’ll have any sort of comeback until that runt has gone.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Nothing would surprise me at the moment with WBA, that Chinese tw@t knows f*** all about football so who knows what he’ll do. I’ve said before that I don’t believe that we’ll have any sort of comeback until that runt has gone.
    And a pleasant and cheery good afternoon to you Kets old boy!

Important for your age group to stay well hydrated during such hot weather :-))

PS. I agree entirely with your sentiments.

Yes indeed. I have an excellent bottle of red that I would like to drink, except that I have to take to dog to the vets later! Anyway, enjoying myself playing some music, a bit too hot to do much else!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The question is about how long Lai and Jenkins will give him FFS!?

How “fickle” will they be .....that is my question?

“VERY” is my assumption.

With the fans not a million miles behind I suspect.

It’ll all be fine once we Hammer Forest.
    Yep, that is a question. But one or two have commented saying 'get rid now'...

More a response to them.

I hope I'm wrong but I worry that after finally having our defence sorted by Mr Pulis, that the knee jerk reaction of lets have the opposite and turn 360 degrees means we now have a shot defence. One thing I noticed pre season was how easy it was for teams to run through our fullbacks like they weren't there, something that would have had Tony fuming.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I hope I'm wrong but I worry that after finally having our defence sorted by Mr Pulis, that the knee jerk reaction of lets have the opposite and turn 360 degrees means we now have a shot defence. One thing I noticed pre season was how easy it was for teams to run through our fullbacks like they weren't there, something that would have had Tony fuming.
    Would it really be “knee jerk” after the first two performances of the season?

I’ve long said that Darren seems like a nice man but a bit dim.

Today he referred to the City Ground as “The County Ground”....the former home of their fiercest local rival......a massive “schoolboy error” on Darren’s part in the pre match build up.

Jenkins will be phoning Peace for the list in his Filofax with the potential managers.

Today he referred to the City Ground as “The County Ground”....the former home of their fiercest local rival......a massive “schoolboy error” on Darren’s part in the pre match build up.

Jenkins will be phoning Peace for the list in his Filofax with the potential managers.

Fkin Filofax!!?

Cow me Mick, he'll be contacting him by Telex then I suppose!?

To be honest Mick we should have enough players who want to display their recent premier status with pride but no they would rather look like they have just come up from league 1.
    Last edited by boingy; 07-08-2018 at 08:28 PM.

In spite of BD we got out of jail

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)