+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Post: Middlesbrough v The Mighty Blades

Match Day Post: Middlesbrough v The Mighty Blades

So after Saturday's disappointing result and performance, we now face a very difficult trip to one of the promotion 'favourites' Middlesbrough. We haven't even managed a goal at the Riverside in the last 4 visits, though perhaps last season we were denied by an incorrect refereeing decision. Anyway, unless CW decides to be stubborn, there should be a few changes, though arguably the team starting v Swansea would be the preferred line up (bar one or two) for such a difficult away game....

So...

Any team news?

Starting places for Woodburn AND Duffy????

Sharp in for the undroppable?

Lundstram and Evans together more suited to tonights fixture? (Than Saturdays?)

JOC with Beattie flu?

Well hopefully we can get the show on the road, and make up for negativity of Saturday. We know the lads will give their all, but against a Boro side who scored very late on at Millwall on Saturday to grab a draw and giving them a lift, it remains to be seen how each team will react. Lots of talent in their team, and I'm not sure what has happened with Waghorn (has he signed for them?) but if he plays he's sure to score. 1-1 for me and that is somewhat optimistic.

Safe journey folks.

UTB

If we go with the same team as Saturday,we will get a similar result.

Wilder stop bigging up the opposition in your interviews,you can do that after the games when you have tea and cakes in the boardrooms after games.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    If we go with the same team as Saturday,we will get a similar result.

Wilder stop bigging up the opposition in your interviews,you can do that after the games when you have tea and cakes in the boardrooms after games.
    If Tufty dissed the oppo's then he'd get slaughtered for doin Pulis's team talk for him,behave thissen Agnes for goodness sake.4-0 defeat and Lundy&Enda to get blamed if they play or not.UTCB

Keep the same team, just be prepared to bring on Duffy after 60 minutes.

Can see a couple of goals in this game with us not getting either of them

I think we will see a reaction from the players and manager. I see it 2-2 with a slightly changed team.

Ive decided to be positive and go for a 2-1 win for the Blades. However, I will be the first one to admit that it just 'papered over the cracks'.

We, ll lose 3-0.

3-1 loss, Woodburn to score.

Actually, we'll win. Seriously.

Won't get a better chance to beat Boro. They're in a poor state right now.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast