+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Match Day Post: Middlesbrough v The Mighty Blades

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Subs will come on with 10 mins to go, a joke.
    Woodburn came on at half time mate and has just provided our best attacking moment. Unfortunately Mr Undroppable didn’t agree.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Woodburn’s on

Is he? Sky just said no subs used

Quote Originally Posted by sabellaalex View Post
    Is he? Sky just said no subs used
    Yep, Lundsram Off

they all look slow - should be fitter - both Swansea and Midds look sharper

The only way I can tell Clarke and McGoldrick apart is the number on their shirt. Both total Shiite tonight. Don’t know about McG but for Clarke it’s par for the course.

Annnnd Clarke gets the nod again

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    The only way I can tell Clarke and McGoldrick apart is the number on their shirt. Both total Shiite tonight. Don’t know about McG but for Clarke it’s par for the course.

Annnnd Clarke gets the nod again
    cannot understand it Gray - he is depressingly bad at the moment - only impact he's had on the game was that dreadful tackle from behind...half of me is hoping he gets sent off

Woodburn has looked decent TBF. I can’t understand why he hasn’t brought Billy on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    cannot understand it Gray - he is depressingly bad at the moment - only impact he's had on the game was that dreadful tackle from behind...half of me is hoping he gets sent off
    Imagine if Sharp just had that 1 on 1 Aya. I just don’t get it with Clarke and the captaincy. Either. That’s one pressure he could do without

billy will be on his bike if this love in with leon carries on change the system sat and go 1 striker and play 4 3 3 and although this isnt good enough by a long way weve played 2 teams who will finish in the top 6

Daft as it sounds Evans could have had a hat trick, shocking! Leonard on for him now.. Mr Undroppable stays the course

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast