+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huddlestone on his way?

Huddlestone on his way?

Cardiff and Boro in for Tom!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Cardiff and Boro in for Tom!
    At the quoted 2m it would be mad to say no?

Strange one this hardly seems to be a Warnock or Pullis type player Still the only one in our club who can pass a ball consistently

I disagree, Tom brings accuracy to hoofball. He is a player who can turn defence into attack in an instant.

I was surprised that Warnock had Bryson of us last season, as he is better suited to a team playing through midfield.

I can see the snake coming back for Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    I disagree, Tom brings accuracy to hoofball. He is a player who can turn defence into attack in an instant.

I was surprised that Warnock had Bryson of us last season, as he is better suited to a team playing through midfield.

I can see the snake coming back for Tom.
    As I suggested earlier, just maybe Tomori is the mobile DM we need.

That would, possibly, make Tom redundant....... we shall wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    As I suggested earlier, just maybe Tomori is the mobile DM we
    need.

That would, possibly, make Tom redundant....... we shall wait and see.
    MA. Would have thought Edwards would be the mobile DM Tomori maybe to replace Keogh

Ram yes that's a fair description I like Huddleston thought he had a great season last year Yes I will be very surprised if the snake doesn't try for him Just suit him 40yds balls out to McLean and Ince

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MA. Would have thought Edwards would be the mobile DM Tomori maybe to replace Keogh
    Edwards? Do you mean Evans?

My suggestion was based on the "Tomori video" and showed good positional play, he can tackle, he has a good passing range and he is quick.

I know absolutely nothing about Evans and have no idea whether he is a DM or an AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Edwards? Do
    you mean Evans?

My suggestion was based on the "Tomori video" and showed good positional play, he can tackle, he has a good passing range and he is quick.

I know absolutely nothing about Evans and have no idea whether he is a DM or an AM.
    Sorry I meant Evans i should not type while talking business on the phone The video i saw he was playing right back for Hull he didn't look comfortable at all But his under 20s videos he looks really accomplished at centre back very composed and has the acceleration that stops the opposition getting it under control Obviously different from the Championship.Bit surprised he didn't play more for Hull considering that let in 70 goals In still hoping we get Aina I know you don't want him but need a better right back

I didn't know that Evans had played for Hull?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)