+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How can anyone not like Warne?

How can anyone not like Warne?

We moan about him and curse him on here but you only have to look at stuff like this...

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...L1Meoo.twitter

...and you think that's the guy I want in charge of the club I support!

Who knows what will happen this year but Warney's the only man who can do owt with em...

What a guy!

Sock it to em Warney lad!

My next door neighbour is a nice guy.

Got to be a candidate if Warne leaves.

Knows nothing about football, but he's nice and has regular barbecues

maybe he should become a pageant contestant.

football is a results driven business that's what he should be judged on.so far he has delivered.

yes I'm sure his personality will attract some players

We moan about the game/management because we live in the real world, we got hammered at Brentford because of sentiment.

I want the best players on the pitch to get them three points

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post

Did he also revive a team on their knees, completely turn things around at a club in freefall and get a promotion majorly against the cards?

Who would you sooner have in the championship , Warne or Warnock ?

I know who I'd sooner have , the championship ain't for loyalty to players not good enough and neither do you give 33 old defenders a new two year deal .

Warnock would have got rid of 80% of your team and wheeled and dealed in the summer and not lost a minutes sleep over it .

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post

I'm 100% with Roly on this one. The naked truth is that after over 20 years in the game, Paul Warne knows more about football than you or I put together. Saturday was bad. I know because I was there, but, there's 45 games to go and I think that everyone knew it was going to be tough, particularly away from home. That was proved on Saturday when we came up against an excellent side. Lets wait and see shall we before we get your neighbour in?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

I know who I'd sooner have , the championship ain't for loyalty to players not good enough and neither do you give 33 old defenders a new two year deal .

Warnock would have got rid of 80% of your team and wheeled and dealed in the summer and not lost a minutes sleep over it .
    40+ year old against 70 year old? New school against old school? Looking back or forward? We haven't got Warnock because he didn't come back and he wouldn't anyway. No brainer for me. Its Warney because we have to look forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Galley On View Post
    I'm 100% with Roly on this one. The naked truth is that after over 20 years in the game, Paul Warne knows more about football than you or I put together. Saturday was bad. I know because I was there, but, there's 45 games to go and I think that everyone knew it was going to be tough, particularly away from home. That was proved on Saturday when we came up against an excellent side. Lets wait and see shall we before we get your neighbour in?
    I also was there, i would have been happy with a point before we even kicked off
    Yes Warney should know about football.
    Yes it was one game.
    What was actually proved on Saturday is that Warney went with his heart instead of his head.
    Brentford are a good side but not excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Hasn't Warnock just got promoted with Cardiff and kept the vast majority of the team that got them there?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast