+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Same Question.

Same Question.

About 5/6 years ago I made one of my first posts on this forum. I asked was the BBC biased when it came to Scottish Independence. This was at the start of the referendum campaign's and IMO this bias was already beginning to happen. The post was met by a lot of negativity and incredulity. Wonder what people's thought are on this today.

I remember you nearly convinced me to vote no, just to cancel yours out.

As for the question, you only have to look at how they treat Ruth Davidson (or how they don’t) to see their bias.

I also hold them 100% responsible for creating Boris, Nigel & Mogg. I’m just at the point where I need to renew my license & I’m fairly sure they’re getting told to poke it

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I remember you nearly convinced me to vote no, just to cancel yours out.

As for the question, you only have to look at how they treat Ruth Davidson (or how they don’t) to see their bias.

I also hold them 100% responsible for creating Boris, Nigel & Mogg. I’m just at the point where I need to renew my license & I’m fairly sure they’re getting told to poke it

yeah I remember you also Mason so glad to see you haven't lost any of your crassness and boorish charm. You still going down a storm wi the punters on here ?