+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Braggy...

Braggy...

Long time no hear pal..I know you have been through it of late..hope your baring up ok fella.

Thanks Rev and nice to hear from you mate.
    Sorry the reply took so long but I don't come on here half as much as I used to pal..What with one thing and another.
    Yeah it was horrible losing my Brother Rev (our John). He was only diagnosed in December and by April he'd gone bless his heart.
    I never left his side mate and took months off work just to be with him.
    Still miss him like mad and my owd Mam bless her, who suffers with dementia, is still heartbroken by all of this.
    I mean, it's absolutely terrible to lose a Brother but to lose a Son..fck mate life's so sh!t sometimes!
    Anyway Rev life has to go on and all the family is pulling together..

Thanks for coming on here Rev mi owd pal..It means a lot...

Keep in touch and hope you have a brilliant season.

Take care mate..Speak soon.

Good to hear from you mate.

Yes I am very sorry for your loss pal.Heard the sad news from me mam through your sister on FB.
    Life can be so cruel,absolutely gutted for you all and bless your mum,lost my Nan to dementia a few months back so I share your pain with that horrible evil disease,give yer mum a hug from me

I did not post on FM until about 2 months back me self braggy..me old man's had throat cancer and football became unimportant.
    He has had all his treatment and is now doing well but fk me poor bloke is already ill with COPD and the treatment knocked him for 6 for the 1st few months.

Hope thats enough hurt and upset from 2018 for both of our family's mate.

Stay strong mate.

Catch yer later braggy

Thanks for the kind words Rev..You're a good un mate.
    Sorry to hear about your Nan mate and yes you're right, it's a B@stard of a disease.
    Glad to hear your dad's doing ok now mate..He's been to hell and back by the sounds of it bless him.
    I'll give mi mam a big hug from you..towd lass..she's 87 Rev and I'm still sh!t scared of her when she loses her temper!

Take care Rev...Speak soon mate and tell yer dad when he's feeling up to it I'll buy him a few pints.

Bless yer pal your a top fella..me old man sups like a fish so it could be a costly round

Ah..the wrath of yer mum..funny how a raised voice can turn you into a shivering wreck

Take it easy mate and hope you enjoy the rest of the season (apart from the 2 obvious games )

Laters pal

Nice one Rev and I'll buy your Dad every single pint bless him...

Take care mate and speak soon...

Hope you knock at least six goals in today against them!

Sorry to hear such sad news but good to see folk coming back to this site.

Nice 1 claw..yer not a bad-un for a Millwall fan

Could only manage the 2 goals braggy..still didn't stop the usual vile tho..no class in victory and no dignity in defeat..apparently we ain't nowt special..wtf does that make them then

Still..the Rev just walked round the club (surrounded by rogerham fans) with a cheeky little smile and the odd wink here and there

Feck em

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Nice 1 claw..yer not a bad-un for a Millwall fan

Could only manage the 2 goals braggy..still didn't stop the usual vile tho..no class in victory and no dignity in defeat..apparently we ain't nowt special..wtf does that make them then

Still..the Rev just walked round the club (surrounded by rogerham fans) with a cheeky little smile and the odd wink here and there

Feck em
    Why thank you Rev, looks like you have at last found yourself a good manager, I came on this site because we are playing Wednesday on...….Wednesday.

Cheers Claw.

And yeah you do right Rev...Well done mate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)