+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rodriguez

Rodriguez

Jay tells Moore he wants to go to burnley in this window

After Saturdays display from him I would push for Chris Woods and 6million. Woods and Gayle would be a very useful partnership in this division.

Very much agree, that would give us something to get excited about but with Burnley in Europe I can't see it happening.

If anyone desperately wants to go, then they probably have mentally gone anyway. Its like moving house, once youv'e set your heart on the move your old house means nothing in comparison.

J Rod is a lightweight f a n n y,he runs like Raheem Sterling’s mum.

Nice player on a sunny afternoon when you’re coasting a game and as useful as a co ck in a nunnery in our position.

Thanks for the memory ( it was just the one at Liverpool ) J Rod but please do lighten my load and f u c k right off!

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    After Saturdays display from him I would push for Chris Woods and 6million. Woods and Gayle would be a very useful partnership in this division.
    Would love Chris woods but like someone said they wouldn't sell because of European commitments , but untill you try you never know,

They are not going to let wood leave and wood would not want to drop back down after working his balls off to get a prem move, after going to several champ clubs.

They may let vokes go and he has a good physical presence and is good on the air.

If we could get £16m and vokes that would be great for us imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Would love Chris woods but like someone said they wouldn't sell because of European commitments , but untill you try you never know,
    I find it amazing and angry that these players we let go for peanuts we are now wanting back at big money,wtf sanctioned their leaving

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    I find it amazing and angry that these players we let go for peanuts we are now wanting back at big money,wtf sanctioned their leaving

You know I was furious when we let Woody go 53.

The most intelligent CF at our club since Andy Hunt.

We weren't the only ones who let wood go, and to be fair he has had one exceptional season when he was prolific at Leeds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)